MemphisMan

Number of houses available vs number of players desiring a house

Are there a fixed number of houses in the game? If so, what happens when they're all bought up and new players to the game want to own a house? Can they build a new house or will the map be so large with so many homes that the 300-500 people per server could all have one if they wanted?

Second question: How do I ensure I get on the same server each time so my house will be there with it's furnishings, my things, etc.? The servers are linked somehow I think is what I heard one of the devs say.

There will be a limited amount of houses per server i thought, and you have to pay a upkeep fee for example every week, so people who dont play anymore aren't holding a house which can't be used:p So if you want a house you kinda need a bit of luck:p 

In case of appartments , there are a unlimited amount of appartments in theory, i think you could have several appartments. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Theezakj said:

There will be a limited amount of houses per server i thought, and you have to pay a upkeep fee for example every week, so people who dont play anymore aren't holding a house which can't be used:p So if you want a house you kinda need a bit of luck:p 

In case of appartments , there are a unlimited amount of appartments in theory, i think you could have several appartments. 

You will be able to rent out your home or parts of your home to other people for your convince as well as theirs.

12 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

Second question: How do I ensure I get on the same server each time so my house will be there with it's furnishings, my things, etc.? The servers are linked somehow I think is what I heard one of the devs say.

In the full game there will be a server browser where you will be able to pick the server you play on. All Official servers are linked however you won't get the same house on a server you have not bought it on and only the one you have it on. If you have an apartment then it carries over however you will have to re-decorate your apartment again if you switch servers. 

• Like 1