Binsu

Broke Protocol?

Back when I had a terrible PC, I played the alpha for this game called, "Broke Protocol," which is a Life Simulator RPG game that takes some aspects of GTA 5 RP and is also low spec. It's been about half a year since it's steam release, and I still play it and enjoy it. But I can't help but notice that the fanbase is dying a little. Is there anyone here who plays it or is interested in playing it?

It looks cool. Is the majority of the game RPG, or is there a lot of crazy players with rockets and miniguns running up the street?

Edited by subway244

6 hours ago, subway244 said:

It looks cool. Is the majority of the game RPG, or is there a lot of crazy players with rockets and miniguns running up the street?

Currently, it's kind of a mix of both. The game is still in early access, and stuff is still being added to the game. Admin controls, Extra RP elements, restrictions, just to name a few. 

3 hours ago, Cstove said:

It’s roblox graphics ?

5 hours ago, Stealthfuel said:

Looks like a kids game 

Yes the graphics are fairly simple, but the reason behind that is so people who can't afford good PC's can have a good RP game to play, since all the other ones require better specs. Gameplay wise, the game is good for a quick session, but once the game is close to being finished, there will be tons more stuff to do. 

12 hours ago, Binsu said:

Yes the graphics are fairly simple, but the reason behind that is so people who can't afford good PC's can have a good RP game to play, since all the other ones require better specs. Gameplay wise, the game is good for a quick session, but once the game is close to being finished, there will be tons more stuff to do. 

I know right. Also, I don't get peoples problems with Roblox.

• Like 1