N7Huntsman

Who here has law enforcement "experience?"

I just love cops , I played alot of RP games , Also I am volunteering in police station in real life , so they take us on patrol sometimes and explain important things. and radio codes etc..

I have RP'd as an officer of the law in many servers in SA-MP, Arma 2 and spent a LOT of time in realistic patrols on LCPDFR (SP and MP) as well as LSPDFR. And not that it really counts for anything but I made it through part of the entrance exams in my local police academy. I aced the written but failed the flexibility.

No as a police officier, but as an immigration officier deporting illegal immigrants. Still a lot of protocol, training, self defense.

Real police officiers have a hard job, need to follow protocol in very extreme and ever changing situations.   

2 hours ago, Profender said:

@Shimozukachi What the hell is happening on the video?! It's like chaos haha 

forgot to activate my mic. before the video started i've killed the "keks" thiefes while they tryed to raid the police department. then i've caught someone who had no weapon license and took his weapons. he got but*mad and tryed to raid the police department (before that he helped the "keks" thiefes). you can see in the video i didn't see him in the first moment. then he tryed to shoot me and i shot him. the "keks" thiefes entered the pd and i've asked them to leave the pd because of what happened. they said no and later that but*mad pd raider exploded hisself without announcing it. at the end a religious guy told me to visit the doctor to help him because he can't spell his own name. i've wanted to upload the second and third part but i think i've lost them both. welp, some content of them was me and the other cop visiting that doctor. he got raided by the "keks" thiefes and i've shot them after they shot at the other cop's car. then the doctor told us to leave him alone. we did. the "keks" thiefes later got some backup by some mikus and started a bank heist. while all cops went through the front entrance i've stealthed in from behind and caught almost all of them. 2 tryed to ran away. one got killed by a shoe throwing hobo and the other one died from fall damage. and yeah, then i got demoted because they started to hate me^^

• Like 1

I was a cop for a year at Arma3Life. Been command in DTU, was in SERT/SWAT, Patrol, and Highway Patrol in the old days

• Like 1

I came from A lot of arma 3 life mods. I was TMP on takistan life and I was a cop on Asylum.

Also on a Tanoa life server, I was sergeant once 

Thirteen years real life experience, plus one of our group is a serving officer (also in real life)

Edited by Jinx

Although I have no direct experience, my grandfather was a member of the SAS from 1944 to 1952. He then moved to Poland where he began his life in the Policja, quickly working up to the rank of Komendant (Chief Inspector) in Łódź. I always admired his work and wanted to find out more and he used to tell me I would when the time came. Eventually, he passed away. In his will, he left me hundreds of files and manuals he had acquired in the SAS and the Policja. I have read through all of them countless times and, when I got into milsim games, helped me dominate my enemies. Some of the most useful things I have are books such as 'The Anatomy of a Hostage Rescue', 'Doctrine for Special Forces', 'Intelligence Officer's Handbook', 'The Guerrilla and How to Fight Him', 'Counter Insurgency Operations' and 'The Art of War'. Unfortunately, most of these files and books aren't available to the public domain meaning I am not allowed to share them fully with you.

I come from Asylum (Arma III) where I was and still am a Lieutenant for a long time. Law Enforcement over there is extremely fun to do and being a Lieutenant, helping the players and civilians out is something tremendously funny. We have quite a strict guidebook that our officers have to follow, but that guidebook makes it fair for both the police officers and the players of the server. The rules are very basic but also can go in depth. I'm also a police officer in real life, in the Netherlands. Been one for just a few months, but the study is definitely paying off and cop life is great.

I have been a cop in many small servers in arma 3 however I was in high positions in all of those communities I then resigned after taking interest into csgo where I gained more experience in shooting skills.

I have had the opportunity to be on 3 different police forces, including Asylum. I plan on joining immediately as the feature is available.

I have lots of experience as a Police Officer, both outside and inside the gaming world. 

I'm currently studying to become a Police Officer in Sweden and i've done it for half a year now.

I really hope that i could somehow join the Police Force here on Identity to protect and serve the city.

Hello guys!

I have both Real Life and In Game experience as a police Officer. I was an LSPD Sergeant in GTA SAMP Los Santos Roleplay and was part of their 280 police faction for nearly 2 years. I roleplayed on a heavy RP server with applications to get into the server. I was part of the Los Santos Police Department as a Sergeant I and was under control of Patrol 2-2, the largest patrol in the department.

In real life I work for the emergency hotline, 112, and handle FD and EMS calls during my shifts. I also applied for the Police in real life and currently waiting for my academy to start off to become a real police officer.

• Like 1

Currently a IRL LEO that can't get his fill on the job.  I love police work, and even just interacting with random people (regardless of the situation).  I've got a solid background in GTA IV, and GTA V (currently enjoying GTA V EvolPCGaming.com as a Captain of the Blaine County Sheriff's Office) - one of the few servers currently heavily modified script wise by PCP.

I always enjoy a good sim because it supplies that rush that the real thing does... ;)

Recent footage from EvolPCGaming.com

Edited by FinKone
  • Like 2

I love your mods Finkone.

You're a boss. Definitely a positive addition to this community. 

In the UK I'm a Communications Officer for the Police. Primarily I dispatch calls to Officers, offering them support and assistance. There's lots of intel led stuff too, such as number plate recongition cameras (ANPR) to try and track down a suspect vehicle knowing only its make and model and time of when it was in an area.. etc. The other part of it is taking emergency (and non-emergency calls) but you would only do one or the other at any one time.

Been doing it for over 3 years. Received a Commendation award from the Chief of Police for my police force in April this year. It was for an incident I dealt with Xmas Eve with a suicidal male. There was no Officers to deploy so had to make do with talking to him. 

Look forward to see how this game pans out :)