Hey guys how is everyone?. Don't you guys think it would be sweat that you could become a killer for heir/Hitman and that there could be a secret website where you can find Hitman's  and heir them to kill a certain person and the Hitman would get paid large amount of money(because he killed a person and the cops will chase after him or etc). It would be great that you don't get banned for killing some 1 or 2 times. So are guys gonna try to become the best Hitman?

( I am :))

Comment below and tell what you guys think. :) 

it would be hard because u cant just go up and blow there brains out because the would be RDM and that would be a good way to get yourself banned but maybe u could capture them for your client and turn them in that way but mostly 99% will run or fight back giving u a reason to shoot so either way u get paid

• Like 1

Already have this connection path up and going however Hitmen should have an own system for their work.

But I already have this sorted

And I take it by a guess someone watched Hitman already?

• Like 1

The only way to get banned for someone is probably by hacking. RDM will be discouraged but you cannot get banned for it.

Source: The Devs.

Edited by TrueCrazyMan
  • Like 1

it would still be RDM because people will abuse that power if it kinda allowed

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tom said:

Supposedly guns are going to be fairly hard to come by, but there will be knives, bats, etc., so it's only really "power" in the sense of "armed guy vs (presumably) unarmed guy" up until the police arrive.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, tom said:

RDM will not exist in Identity. But the devs will have a way to discourage it. Now, community servers are allowed to set rules such as RDM.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TrueCrazyMan said:

RDM will not exist in Identity. But the devs will have a way to discourage it. Now, community servers are allowed to set rules such as RDM.

how is it not RDM if people are shooting people for no reason

Edited by tom

6 hours ago, tom said:

how is it not RDM if people are shooting people for no reason

Because it's not for no reason. It's a hitman. He/she is doing it for money. 

Like I said, shooting people for no reason rule with not exist on official servers. They will have a system for discouraging it and encourage others to only kill for RP reasons.

Community servers (not official servers) can set rules such as RDM.

Hope you understand.

if being a hitman is allowed people can just kill people and claim it on that creating a loophole and getting away with it 

4 hours ago, tom said:

if being a hitman is allowed people can just kill people and claim it on that creating a loophole and getting away with it 

Great for them. It's still murder. They can get arrested, not banned.

You're not understanding the point. Their is no rule that states you cannot randomly kill. Officials servers will not have that.

If they say they're a hitman, fine by me. They still killed someone and they will get arrested for it.

So if you murder someone you go to jail? Can't I set someone else up and they go to jail? How do they know who murdered who?

22 minutes ago, FunnyCunny said:

So if you murder someone you go to jail? Can't I set someone else up and they go to jail? How do they know who murdered who?

Police and Detectives will have to investigate to find out who's the murder.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FunnyCunny said:
On 3/31/2016 at 10:45 PM, TrueCrazyMan said:

Great for them. It's still murder. They can get arrested, not banned.

You're not understanding the point. Their is no rule that states you cannot randomly kill. Officials servers will not have that.

If they say they're a hitman, fine by me. They still killed someone and they will get arrested for it.

Killing someone as a hitman and being paid to do so is not RDM, as you were playing your role.  Although the one placing the hit must have a valid reason why the want someone dead.  On the other hand randomly gunning people down for no reason is RDM, and the devs have a system in place to stop it or control it.  

wouldn't it just be easy if the devs just write how much a contract would cost? obviously one contract wouldn't be as cheap as toilet paper.