Million

Game will be similar to Second Life/IMVU initially?

I just read that in the first module, there’s no cars,  money, or anything. What are everybody’s thoughts on that? I feel like it’ll make the game very similar to Imvu or SL. 

58 minutes ago, Million said:

I just read that in the first module, there’s no cars,  money, or anything. What are everybody’s thoughts on that? I feel like it’ll make the game very similar to Imvu or SL. 

Well not really. Second life is more of a screw around what the heck is going on game. This game is more tuned down form that. IT is gonna be like real life essentially. IT is realistic. Sure the first module wont have what the whole game will have but..... It will give us an Idea of what to expect from the rest of the modules. Can't wait to see you in the Town Square!!!

1 hour ago, Million said:

More or less what I started to worry about when we were getting closer to release -- what is there to actually do? It would be fine if it was still just a taste as the full game speeds along, but the expectations being loaded onto it have grown and grown because of the lengthy wait.

If the Town Square was a totally separate release, it would draw a different audience than the people who backed it. That is to say, a social module with free customisation is very casual, while something designed around encouraging roleplaying (Identity proper) is geared towards people who become much more immersed in games. 

6 hours ago, TPlays said:

Well not really. Second life is more of a screw around what the heck is going on game. This game is more tuned down form that. IT is gonna be like real life essentially. IT is realistic. Sure the first module wont have what the whole game will have but..... It will give us an Idea of what to expect from the rest of the modules. Can't wait to see you in the Town Square!!!

If it took them four years for this, think about how long it’ll take for the actual RP stuff to release. 

On 4/26/2018 at 5:14 PM, Million said:

If it took them four years for this, think about how long it’ll take for the actual RP stuff to release. 

They're are actually understanding it now. You have to understand that releasing the task bar thing makes itt seem like they know what the fuck happened. You have to remember it is a team of like 6 guys.

On 26/04/2018 at 11:14 PM, Million said:

3 years. Also the 1st Module is all the base game mechanics and so will take the longest of all 3 modules. It is also a small team which is growing. However the first year (2015, they had 1 developer and gradually grew to about 20+ devs not all full time but some freelancers.

• Like 1