ShadowSuperior

Surprise Surprise

I feel like i'm going to see these guys on an episode of Dirty Money one day...haha.....There is no game. You can tell me how hard it is to make a game all day. This is pure fraud.

There is a game??

They have shown off a lot of the game just give it time they don't have to release it when you want it, they never gave a fixed release date so they can delay it all they like.

Also you must not know much about fraud because you can refund the money you spent anytime 

1 hour ago, jclar371 said:

They have shown off a lot of the game just give it time they don't have to release it when you want it, they never gave a fixed release date so they can delay it all they like.

all the videos they have released are  placeholders and bought assets - basically a concept and not actual gameplay

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jclar371 said:

There is a game??

Also you must not know much about fraud because you can refund the money you spent anytime 

You sound dumb. 

5 hours ago, Bryan_Mills said:

This thread is not constructive at all. Please close it.

Unfortunately threads like this put doubts in people's minds, someone like me who has had full faith from day one now doesn't know where to stand because my mind is pondering on whether it is a scam. Deep down I believe this is genuine but the lack of communication from the devs doesn't help anyone and only makes it worse when the delays happen

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bryan_Mills said:

This thread is not constructive at all. Please close it.

Closing threads because you don't agree with them is pathetic.
Let people show their frustration, most of us at one point have been scammed by Early Access games.
If you start censoring people because they have opinions you don't like, you will lose even more people.
Look at WarZ and games similar to that, where Devs have been banning people for "Wrong think".

If you want "constructive" threads, then add to the conversation instead of whining to close it.
Make the conversation happen

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, jjustgreg said:

Closing threads because you don't agree with them is pathetic.
Let people show their frustration, most of us at one point have been scammed by Early Access games.
If you start censoring people because they have opinions you don't like, you will lose even more people.
Look at WarZ and games similar to that, where Devs have been banning people for "Wrong think".

If you want "constructive" threads, then add to the conversation instead of whining to close it.
Make the conversation happen

Ah yes. If they close threads people will refund faster.

35 minutes ago, Bryan_Mills said:

Ah yes. If they close threads people will refund faster.

If they start closing threads because they are negative towards the game, it shows to potential buyers that the devs are not to be trusted, and are against free speech. If you take your fanboyism glasses off and put on your critical thinking hat, you'd understand.
You don't have to agree with the negativity but you can ADD to the conversation instead of shutting it down

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jjustgreg said:

If they start closing threads because they are negative towards the game, it shows to potential buyers that the devs are not to be trusted, and are against free speech. If you take your fanboyism glasses off and put on your critical thinking hat, you'd understand.
You don't have to agree with the negativity but you can ADD to the conversation instead of shutting it down

Ah yes. The fraud will be more clear if they close threads.

i really thinking about getting my refund, since the dev never keep there words anymore, all we have seen so far is just placeholders, not even new pictures of the townsquare...  Not the video that they told us some dev blogs ago. 

and i dont know why the devs just dont show us anything to prove us wrong. Put a video up of the town square so they dont lose anymore money.... but they dont... 

even on thursday stream on twitch, said one of the dev,  everything is going to the plan, and its going out on monday? and now another delay...... 

Edited by thiesen90
  • Like 1

The game isn't even in steam. You can look up any other early access game in steam even if it's not out yet. It would have to at least be in the system but it isn't because in my honest opinion I don't believe the game exists. I don't even want a refund. I don't care about the money I spent. I want them to come clean and to stop taking other peoples money. People who may not come upon money as easily as myself or some others here. That's all i'm saying.

it does not have to be up on steam before we can play it:) I did play planet coaster before it got out to others on steam, u could not see it in there store, but as soon as i did put the key in i could play it so that is not my worrie. 

But see this. I had one add me on snap the other day, who send some beautiful pictures trough gallery, but as soon i told the person to send a snap, then there was alot of excuses to why the person could not do that. and the simple answer for was becourse the person was fake. if it was not fake the person could have easy send me a snap, to prove me wrong... 

And i feel the same with the game right now, show us some prove that this game is not fake......... 

27 minutes ago, thiesen90 said:

it does not have to be up on steam before we can play it:) I did play planet coaster before it got out to others on steam, u could not see it in there store, but as soon as i did put the key in i could play it so that is not my worrie. 

But see this. I had one add me on snap the other day, who send some beautiful pictures trough gallery, but as soon i told the person to send a snap, then there was alot of excuses to why the person could not do that. and the simple answer for was becourse the person was fake. if it was not fake the person could have easy send me a snap, to prove me wrong... 

And i feel the same with the game right now, show us some prove that this game is not fake......... 

Damn babe.. wanna "talk" on discord?

I for one have kept some faith in this project. But one thing that may be possible is that the developers miscalculated how much work and time it would take to develop certain things. Take into account that IDENTITY has features in it that GTA does not have. I'm assuming that the detailed character customization is one element. Then there's the whole element of letting players govern particular roles in the game. Eventually, they will have to do a test on the servers to see how smooth things run on a day to day basis. GTA has this issue when the online first debuted. It was slow and laggy. Eventually, they fixed it and it ran smooth. The TOWN SQUARE module is obviously going to be the test. But are they going to test it with small features or semi features? 

2 hours ago, Good_Citizen said:

I for one have kept some faith in this project. But one thing that may be possible is that the developers miscalculated how much work and time it would take to develop certain things. Take into account that IDENTITY has features in it that GTA does not have. I'm assuming that the detailed character customization is one element. Then there's the whole element of letting players govern particular roles in the game. Eventually, they will have to do a test on the servers to see how smooth things run on a day to day basis. GTA has this issue when the online first debuted. It was slow and laggy. Eventually, they fixed it and it ran smooth. The TOWN SQUARE module is obviously going to be the test. But are they going to test it with small features or semi features? 

The Town Square is not going to feature the business's or government. It is a small social module(Alpha). There will be 2 More modules, the (2nd)s.w.a.t. and (3rd)racing modules. The Beta will come after the 3 modules which will be the closest thing to the full game.

4 hours ago, ShadowSuperior said:

You can look up any other early access game in steam even if it's not out yet. It would have to at least be in the system but it isn't because in my honest opinion I don't believe the game exists.

Games can be on the steam store but hidden from public view.

13 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Unfortunately threads like this put doubts in people's minds, someone like me who has had full faith from day one now doesn't know where to stand because my mind is pondering on whether it is a scam. Deep down I believe this is genuine but the lack of communication from the devs doesn't help anyone and only makes it worse when the delays happen

I've come to understand that to believe the devs lately you need 'faith', and 'belief', gaming is a science, not a religion, this is why I haven't pledged. I'm not signing up for something that could be snake oil, which it is beginning to seem like it is.

• Like 2