Hatoful

Smokin' Oakin' Farms

Work_2.thumb.png.e026534e1c087648d1d2cd9 56f6e77f24dd2_ResizedCorn.png.f331a3db54

Do you want to eat healthy, but everywhere you look is too expensive? Well, look no further, Smokin’ Oakin’ Farms is the place for you! Smokin’ Oakin Farms is a local farm aiming to provide the community with affordable and healthy produce! With just a single field now, we plan to expand our business all across Identity Island, and provide all restaurants and businesses with wholesome, pesticide-free food, while protecting our environment in the process! We also plan to host farmer's markets once a week, and invite neighboring farms or the average Joe to sell their crop as well!

We hope to see you in the future, and remember, Smokin’ Oakin’ Farms: Freshness You Can Taste!

Edited by Hatoful
Just gonna casually add some more posters I make o.o
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Lovin the art work :P Good luck to you :)

Thanks! Making that poster was so much fun :D 

25 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

Thanks! Making that poster was so much fun :D 

How did you get the brush effect on the edges? Absolutely love that

30 minutes ago, Herzog said:

How did you get the brush effect on the edges? Absolutely love that

I just googled "retro brushes" xD You can find a lot of free brushes, but I had to scroll through a few pages before I found some good ones.

1 hour ago, Hatoful said:

I just googled "retro brushes" xD You can find a lot of free brushes, but I had to scroll through a few pages before I found some good ones.

Thank you for the reply, got some pretty good stuff :)

9 hours ago, Zulnex said:

Great idea and a beautiful poster. :)

Thank you :D Hopefully the devs release some more info on farming in the future, so I can start to plan this thing out!

By any chance are you going to be growing cotton? I know that your main focus will be produce, but if you have any plans for cotton please let me know. If you do decide to grow cotton Arachne Clothing would like to work with you to supply the cotton for our clothes. PM me if you are interested and thank you for your consideration.

(p.s I love your posters)

• Like 1

Hey if you want a reliable delivery system PM me at any moment we will be eager to work with you. If not it's ok and btw great business idea! Good luck.

• Like 1