kahsba

Why the Last Dev Blog had no Release date hints at all ?

Dont worry man. This is it the 23th april date still standing.

The town square will be released 110% sure. Dont be worry

• Like 1

It's concerning because we were just told we were going to get a new tracker on the upcoming website, which would come before the module release. There's no sign of that, or a trailer, or any media beyond bathtub assets. Perhaps it'll just be a very busy week leading up to it, we'll see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kahsba said:

Why We didn't recieve any hints or announcements in the last Dev blog ? im worried

We had a new date in March's Dev Blog and so it didn't matter that we didn't get one in this one and also, that just creates more hype which there is so much of still from the other ones. Be patient, we already have the date 23rd April which is in a week on Monday coming. As far as we know, everything is on track for Monday 23rd April. The new website will launch either this coming week or with the modules release. I am sure we will see the town square trailer before the release of the module. Don't worry an lets get to the release.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

14 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

We had a new date in March's Dev Blog and so it didn't matter that we didn't get one in this one and also, that just creates more hype which there is so much of still from the other ones. Be patient, we already have the date 23rd April which is in a week on Monday coming. As far as we know, everything is on track for Monday 23rd April. The new website will launch either this coming week or with the modules release. I am sure we will see the town square trailer before the release of the module. Don't worry an lets get to the release.

Yeah let's just hope that it goes as smoothly as possible, everyone will be up in arms if it gets delayed again, they've had enough time to polish and everything should be in order, I have faith in the devs and I hope this launch goes successfully

• Like 1

If you go to he main web -> Modules -> Town Square , there's a release date where it should be the progression bar. So I'm very confident we still got the 23rd of April.