Sign in to follow this  
sarahd094

Hello all!

Hi everyone :) 

I only recently discovered this game and I'm totally obsessed and hyped so far. I can't believe just how amazing the game looks and how polished it is. Everything so far sounds so well thought out. I'm still not sure exactly what I want to do with my character in this game, I feel like I'm actually spoiled for choice and would like to try everything. The potential with this game is limitless as well and my only worry is that the devs are taking on such a massive project and too much. How exactly can a game that is basically a life sim not be over complicated? :D

Can't wait for module 1 and to test out the game! Hope to see you guys around

• Like 1

Hi Sarahd094!

Welcome to our community. :)

There will be plenty of options, I totally get what you're saying. You should really try out everything to see what you want to do mainly!
If you have any questions, please look at our great FAQ's and the huge Twitch Clips Directory down below inside my signature.
They provide a lot of answers to the most asked questions, answered directly by the devs! Feel free to message me if you still have any questions in mind.

See you in module one! :)

Cheers,
Cayn

Hey and welcome!

There is indeed a lot of possibilities when the full game will release, and they plan to add more and more with updates. As for what I want to do, the main thing I'll do will be to deliver goods within the delivery corporation I'm already in (Velocity Logistics). Well as the game isn't out, the corporation is just virtual, but it's the planning and making new relations that matters. Also, I'll be doing some basic stuff like resource gathering (logging, mining, farming), and doing some road trips too.