Dandi

Hello from Israel!

Hey guys! My name is Daniel and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Israel, this Wednesday I'm about to finish my 2 years and 8 months of military mandatory service.
During my time at the army, I was part of a security team at Israel's most important base, working side by side with the Ministry of Defense of Israel along with Personal Security unit.
I've been gaming since I remember myself, starting many old-school games that will remind most of us big parts of our childhood to World of Warcraft and other Blizzard games quite often. That, of course, is if I exclude a huge list of games I play and have played in my past.
While playing World of Warcraft, I've been exposed to a project called TrinityCore and since 2013 I've been working with C++ on the TrinityCore project, creating custom scripts and making dreams come to life in-game. Due to a few problems, I've stopped developing for private servers and tried to focus on Unreal Engine game development, but surely, I need more tutorials, lol. Hard stuff indeed, I salute those who master it.
I currently work as a cook on an airport restaurant and believe me, I work quite a lot. However, when I've seen a random YouTube video of top 10 most expected open world games that would come out at 2018, I noticed this game among the last ones and the words that drew my attention were "players influence the game", which is exactly what I was hoping to find.
It is very exciting for me to see such a game coming out and believe me I'm so hyped about it, I legit bought the $100 pack after 6 hours of me looking around the forum and watching YouTube videos. So hyped I convinced at least 5 people to take a look at it when I play it along with me and consider buying it - and they did.

No doubt, I'm really into this game since yesterday (which is when I discovered it) and I'm so happy to see it will have an open Beta next month!

Can't wait to get in-game!

• Like 3

Welcome to the community! I think a lot of us got hooked on the game nearly the moment we found it, hopefully it can live up to it's expectations which I believe it will.

• Like 2

Hey @Dandi and welcome to the community! I'm as excited as you are about this game. I have been told about Identity from some friends, and the trailer and some videos really caught my attention. I have bought the $30 pledge, then I upgraded it multiple times until I reach $250 because I want this game to succeed.

• Like 1