So this is something I found on another area of the forum, but thought it should be posted here.

1. What about having embassies? Since every server will have it's own government, you could have embassies for each on all the fficial servers. i.e., on Server 1 you can find the Server 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc embassies. This would add more jobs, as then as governor, you could appoint ambassdors to all the other servers.

2. With these embassies, you may think, what's the point in these embassies, this is where inter-server trading comes in. If you make something on Server 1, then people in the other Servers can purchase your item at the Server 1 Embassy in their own servers.

3. If not embassies, this could be a use for the airport, having it so that if you take your goods to the airport, people in other servers can then buy them at their own airports.

Thanks to @Syym for posting the topic to give me this idea.

Edited by slovaceck
  • Like 1

Rather tricky for server1 to assign ambassador for another servers since you will never meet that citizens, even so there will be big question for solid communication.

Import/export system between servers should be possible and would give rather intersting experience for politics oriented citizens.

Depending on law, either government or firm has option to export chosen goods. Government could adjust customs duty. Well it can be taken even further, exporters could pack some illegal substances within cargo, which gives more work for cops.

Though you proposed airport..... i suggest port would feel more natural (considering that there will be boats, but no aircrafts).

@slovaceck good to see citizens who are able to think outside the box

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Syym said:

Rather tricky for server1 to assign ambassador for another servers since you will never meet that citizens, even so there will be big question for solid communication.

Import/export system between servers should be possible and would give rather intersting experience for politics oriented citizens.

Depending on law, either government or firm has option to export chosen goods. Government could adjust customs duty. Well it can be taken even further, exporters could pack some illegal substances within cargo, which gives more work for cops.

Though you proposed airport..... i suggest port would feel more natural (considering that there will be boats, but no aircrafts).

@slovaceck good to see citizens who are able to think outside the box

With the airport, that's the exact reason I chose it. What else are people realistically going to use it for? If they can go and buy things there, it gives it some purpose. I like your point though