Sign in to follow this  
TygaThaBoss

Pets?

It would be cool if you could have pets like Dogs Cats etc,,,, 

This could be helpful for you guys 

1 Dog could chase you if your in a foot chase (Police)

2. Could maybe sniff out drug (Police

3. Defend 

There will be pets in Identity! They will be in-game when it is released or shorty after.

If i remember correctly dogs will be released first, then cats etc

And police will be able to use police dogs!

i've read that pets will only (i don'T know until how many updates for xy have to be done before) be decorations in your apartment.

I hope not, it would be nice to actually interact with your pets, or even take them out for walks or take them hunting or camping with you. This game is so realistic and fascinating, having things like that would make it even better. 

On 18/03/2016 at 6:03 AM, DoctorFosterGloster said:

And police will be able to use police dogs!

This is not confirmed for a full release it will be a while after full game release.

8 hours ago, KayleighMarieBrown said:

I hope not, it would be nice to actually interact with your pets, or even take them out for walks or take them hunting or camping with you. This game is so realistic and fascinating, having things like that would make it even better. 

Pets at full game launch will be confined to the apartments/house but will eventually be able to follow you outside the home.

• Like 1

This sounds awesome. So glad to hear they will be in-game. I really just want to be able to take my dog for a walk and teach it tricks haha. Would be really cool to have horse riding and stuff as well but I kind of doubt that one will be available since there is no real use to it..

@sarahd094 I think pets will come out after some updates after full game release, but they will only be in apartments and houses. Nothing fancy like a caracal or a fox. Then they plan to make it so you can take them out, and add K9 units too.

• Like 1