ConnorKastalk

Why is the Community Devided Right Now ? (after G-Video)

I see a lot of flame wars in the youtube channel , discord and in the forums people refunding and hating and people defending the devs ??? why did that suddenly happen ? i didnt see this coming before a month ago ? what happend 

Just your average day in the PC gaming community. Flame wars are unecessary but opinions are always good.

There's the people who respects the work of the developers and enjoy every bits of information provided by PR, then there's the people who are utterly disappointed because they are asking for videos of the state of the game and being given a small video which left some of us with mixed feelings. What I can't understand is how those people making pledges think that they automatically deserves the right to have all the behind the scene information, why this and that has been delayed and all. I've pledged 250$ and I'm not here to complain about the lack of videos, in fact videos is not the top priority in making a game, even though it does help with publicity.

In my opinion, the team still does a great job. Even though PR has to deal with all the people who's constantly asking for stuff.

On 2/23/2018 at 6:00 PM, LordBenji said:

There's the people who respects the work of the developers and enjoy every bits of information provided by PR, then there's the people who are utterly disappointed because they are asking for videos of the state of the game and being given a small video which left some of us with mixed feelings. What I can't understand is how those people making pledges think that they automatically deserves the right to have all the behind the scene information, why this and that has been delayed and all. I've pledged 250$ and I'm not here to complain about the lack of videos, in fact videos is not the top priority in making a game, even though it does help with publicity.

In my opinion, the team still does a great job. Even though PR has to deal with all the people who's constantly asking for stuff.

Kinda agree, although I still think that if the team had a better handle on their PR we wouldn't have a lot of the problems we have now.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2018 at 11:00 PM, LordBenji said:

No one thinks we have the right to have all behind the scenes videos, but we have the right to ask about how the project we have backed is going. 

• Like 2