jabba_the_slut

who is manning thw twitters?!?!?

on twitter its bloody chaos lol. good on whoever is repplying to all those people

on to what i wanted to talk about, i was thinking of grabbing all the tweets i could and archiving all the awnsers that where posted on there. twitter was like the only sorce of info before this website, so theres alot to dig through (3.3k)

• Like 1

That's what I do, actually. xD I have a bookmark named "Identity" with tweet answers about all kinds of things. Segregating them atm into folders.

On 1/2/2016 at 8:16 PM, jabba_the_slut said:

on twitter its bloody chaos lol. good on whoever is repplying to all those people

on to what i wanted to talk about, i was thinking of grabbing all the tweets i could and archiving all the awnsers that where posted on there. twitter was like the only sorce of info before this website, so theres alot to dig through (3.3k)

On 1/2/2016 at 9:02 PM, DrunkMunki said:

yeah would be good to have a FAQ

18 minutes ago, Vix said:

That's what I do, actually. xD I have a bookmark named "Identity" with tweet answers about all kinds of things. Segregating them atm into folders.

Motown is the one in charge of the twitter, as far as FAQ, I recently posted a thread to gather a bunch of questions that will be answered by the developers! Here's the thread. 

On 1/3/2016 at 5:29 AM, Vix said:

I was wondering how you managed to do your source posts without having to go through all the tweets each time

1 minute ago, jcdock said:

I was wondering how you managed to do your source posts without having to go through all the tweets each time

I have all important posts I could find saved in a big bookmark and segregated into 14 different files. :D I synced my bookmarks with my mobile browser today!

• Like 1