Hello,

I would just like to suggest about having different holster types in the game.

Now im no master at holsters so i dont have names for any of them so im going to be like a 30 year old drawing a bank heist plan in crayon on this suggestion.

So first of all id like to say that the idea of these holsters is that it will have two factors to them: You either have a holster that improves concealment and reduces draw time or decreases concealment but excels in draw time.

So firstly, and the one i want to see most, is just sticking it in your belt at the back. I think that this would consist of an average across both factors being that it is half concealed but maybe altering it slightly making it a bit longer to draw because it is behind you,

Next would be waist and leg holsters which are open for the world to see but will allow you to quickly draw your gun.

After that is shoulder holsters. What i mean by that is the ones that you generally see on the old 50s detective under the armpit. These would have excellent concealment (as you can place them under jackets and other such clothing) maybe making it not visible to the eye but to metal detectors and for this reason maybe make them pricier or illegal. 

I dont actually know of any more but you sort of get what im getting at. This will improve RP and immersion in the game so i hope to see something like it in game.

Thank you for looking and if you have any further ideas about it just post,

Herzog

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 6

Exactly. All I'm trying to say is that there should be different visual ways to bolster your gun each with its pros and cons

24 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Great idea, keep it up :D

Thank you :) for some reason whenever i come up with an idea it seems to be something that i personally want to see so having feedback like yours to show that others actually like the idea really helps. Thanks

• Like 1