Dekan

Underground Racing (Disbanded)

Welcome to Underground Racing

What we are

We are the best racing drivers in all of Identity, and are for hire.

What we do

We organize and participate in the best street races, steal the fastest cars, and run the best chop shops.

Why you should hire us

The reason for hiring us is simple, it is because we are the best at what we do. What we offer is as follows.

1.Getaway drivers

2.Acquire getaway cars

3.Occupy the police

4.Blocker cars

5.Limited smuggling 

Racing

What we do at a race is as follows.

1.Set up a route

2.Make sure the route stays clear

3.If the cops catch wind of whats going on, we make sure there is plenty of warning

4.Make sure the race is fair

5.Organize betting

For entry there will be multiple tiers of fee's (tbd at a later date), as we aim to make street racing available to all who are interested. 

Anyone can participate in a race, if they can find the location.

Ranks

There will be two different "tiers" of ranks, the people who run the races/chop shops, and the people who work the jobs/leads the group.

Leaders

Leader, Oversees the operation, accepts/declines big jobs

Assistant to the Leader, Helps oversee the operation, is acting leader if the leader is unavailable

Accountant, Is in charge of money, is in command of bet takers/mechanics

Street Captain, If not on a job and is present, makes sure that racing events run smoothly, they are offered any job offers we receive, and puts a crew together to execute them

Drivers

Drivers, Street captains can offer them to join in on a job, helps set up races, steals cars, race

Bet Takers, Run the races, distribute the money to winners, take bets

Lead Mechanic, Reports on how the chop shops are doing to either the Accountant, Assistant to the leader, or the Leader

Mechanics, Run the chop shops

Racers, Steals cars, helps set up races, race

Associates, Not directly involved with Underground, but are among the first to know about races, may potentially be offered a position

To join, a bet taker or higher may offer a frequent racer a chance to become a associate at first then you can prove yourself, or the leader/assistant to the leader may offer you a role.

Rules

1.Never snitch, if you get caught and keep quite, and take to punishment, you will be rewarded 

2.Never take on a job without letting someone know, it may interfere with something else

3.If a member is in trouble and you can help, help (if you are caught and follow rule 1, you will be rewarded even more)

4.Always respect the chain of command when on a job

5.Don't snitch

If you wish to join go to http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/1066-looking-for-racers-underground-racing/

Nothing is set in stone, changes may be made as time goes on

Race_Poster.thumb.png.dfb2bf771b489c07ab

Website

http://undergroundracing.wix.com/undergroundracing

Edited by Dekan
  • Like 4

Really like the idea of your chop shops. Reminds me that I've got to set up a garage of my own for my club. All the best of luck to your crew

A quick update, vehicles for jobs will be provided to anyone who is a part of one, and for anyone representing Underground at a race not put on by us. 

• Like 1

If I had to take an educated guess on how this would turn out. I'd say it could be the next RaceWars(Fast and Furious 7).

Furious-7-International-Trailer.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_Real_Axer599 said:

Wow. Totally sold me. In fact, i think i've found a crew i'd roll with.

I can vouch, its definitely a good crew. If i wasnt the lead of this MC that would probs be the one id join. 

Also BCR MC are allies so theres always a helping hand ;)

Herzog

Edited by Herzog

Biker gangs in arms with Street Racers? The circle is now complete...

Edit: Why not join both?

Edited by The_Real_Axer599
No reason

Im way more into bikes than cars. I mean i love cars but id rather be the tattooed old guy running an MC that a young racing driver. Just my preference :D maybe some time after i get bored of this life :P 

36 minutes ago, The_Real_Axer599 said:

Wow. Totally sold me. In fact, i think i've found a crew i'd roll with.

Thats great to hear, there are just a few questions to answer at

1969 Dodge Daytona, Aston Martin DB5, 1953 Hudson Hornet, Subaru WRX

Sorry i know im not part of the group but felt left out :D

• Like 1

If I am honest there are probably a hundred different cars I would want to have, but those are my top three

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dekan said:

If I am honest there are probably a hundred different cars I would want to have, but those are my top three

Too right, think ill stick with the Harley in game :) ill be sure to stop by the chop shop sometimes :D

20 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Too right, think ill stick with the Harley in game :) ill be sure to stop by the chop shop sometimes :D

I'll make sure there are some cold brews in the fridge

• Like 1

So is this is like a poster you find in the Underground ( the hidden place in the sewers or w/e ) or in the internet/ deep web?

• Like 1

Im guessing it would be like a thing passed by word of mouth. people letting other people brothers' cousins that they should invite their sisters boyfriends dad who like cars :D that sort of thing....a poster works well too :P