Dekan

Underground Racing (Disbanded)

Im sorry, i know this group is about street racing but...

88130.jpg.169e19bf28114c6b038c486a4fda53

Theres nothing like a bit of offroading :P:D

Should definitely host some special events like this :) 

• Like 1

Hey, I've got a suggestion for you guys. How do you guys like the sound of having a business section of the organization, where you guys have a mechanics shop/car dealership that players can use? I know that I personally would utilize this service, plus you guys could have a very steady income from it. I know that this is how the Roseport Pirates are doing with Captain Alex's Marina Dealer. Let me know what you guys think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slovaceck said:

Hey, I've got a suggestion for you guys. How do you guys like the sound of having a business section of the organization, where you guys have a mechanics shop/car dealership that players can use? I know that I personally would utilize this service, plus you guys could have a very steady income from it. I know that this is how the Roseport Pirates are doing with Captain Alex's Marina Dealer. Let me know what you guys think?

We've already got the Underground Chop Shop which is run by me. We are hoping that a mechanic will be an actual job in game but if not im still gonna RP it :D Have a look at our website for more info on our services at the chop shop :)http://undergroundracing.wix.com/undergroundracing#!chop-shop/c2025

Btw the websites shit and is a WIP :D 

Edited by Herzog

5 hours ago, Herzog said:

We've already got the Underground Chop Shop which is run by me. We are hoping that a mechanic will be an actual job in game but if not im still gonna RP it :D Have a look at our website for more info on our services at the chop shop :)http://undergroundracing.wix.com/undergroundracing#!chop-shop/c2025

Btw the websites shit and is a WIP :D 

Oh ok, sorry, I just didn't see it in the business section of the forums. ?

54 minutes ago, slovaceck said:

Oh ok, sorry, I just didn't see it in the business section of the forums. ?

Good idea. Dont really know ill have to run it past @Dekan as it is not a separate business really, its all part of Underground

I wouldn't say that all the cars going into the chop shop are necessarily legally obtained, not to mention some of the work being done, so I don't think most people would want to use it. It is a good idea for the future though if I decide to go legit :P

• Like 1

A page which gives a description about each job available at Underground has been added to our website and give instructions on how to apply. The page can be found here

On 3/6/2016 at 9:06 PM, Dekan said:

Welcome to Underground Racing

What we are

We are the best racing drivers in all of Identity, and are for hire.

What we do

We organize and participate in the best street races, steal the fastest cars, and run the best chop shops.

Why you should hire us

The reason for hiring us is simple, it is because we are the best at what we do. What we offer is as follows.

1.Getaway drivers

2.Acquire getaway cars

3.Occupy the police

4.Blocker cars

5.Limited smuggling 

Racing

What we do at a race is as follows.

1.Set up a route

2.Make sure the route stays clear

3.If the cops catch wind of whats going on, we make sure there is plenty of warning

4.Make sure the race is fair

5.Organize betting

For entry there will be multiple tiers of fee's (tbd at a later date), as we aim to make street racing available to all who are interested. 

Anyone can participate in a race, if they can find the location.

Ranks

There will be two different "tiers" of ranks, the people who run the races/chop shops, and the people who work the jobs/leads the group.

Leaders

Leader, Oversees the operation, accepts/declines big jobs

Assistant to the Leader, Helps oversee the operation, is acting leader if the leader is unavailable

Accountant, Is in charge of money, is in command of bet takers/mechanics

Street Captain, If not on a job and is present, makes sure that racing events run smoothly, they are offered any job offers we receive, and puts a crew together to execute them

Drivers

Drivers, Street captains can offer them to join in on a job, helps set up races, steals cars, race

Bet Takers, Run the races, distribute the money to winners, take bets

Lead Mechanic, Reports on how the chop shops are doing to either the Accountant, Assistant to the leader, or the Leader

Mechanics, Run the chop shops

Racers, Steals cars, helps set up races, race

Associates, Not directly involved with Underground, but are among the first to know about races, may potentially be offered a position

To join, a bet taker or higher may offer a frequent racer a chance to become a associate at first then you can prove yourself, or the leader/assistant to the leader may offer you a role.

Rules

1.Never snitch, if you get caught and keep quite, and take to punishment, you will be rewarded 

2.Never take on a job without letting someone know, it may interfere with something else

3.If a member is in trouble and you can help, help (if you are caught and follow rule 1, you will be rewarded even more)

4.Always respect the chain of command when on a job

5.Don't snitch

Allies

Bad Company Rangers MC

If you wish to join go to http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/1066-looking-for-racers-underground-racing/

Nothing is set in stone, changes may be made as time goes on

Race_Poster.thumb.png.dfb2bf771b489c07ab

Website

http://undergroundracing.wix.com/undergroundracing

Street racing is illegal and very dangerous to every including your self as a police officer I'll have to arrest all of those who attempt to participate in this unlawful crime. Stay safe and stay off drugs everyone! ;P

52 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

Street racing is illegal and very dangerous to every including your self as a police officer I'll have to arrest all of those who attempt to participate in this unlawful crime. Stay safe and stay off drugs everyone! ;P

And that's why you will have no clue where these races take place :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Herzog said:

And that's why you will have no clue where  races take place :)

Trust me I'll find them one way or another busting perps like you is I what I do for a living.-_-

Edited by FrozenCarpet

28 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

Trust me I'll find them one way or another busting perps like you is I what I do for a living.-_-

And i race for a living :) Race me copper!

4 hours ago, Herzog said:

Is that the face you give when you know you'll lose vs my scooby?

Its the face he is going to make when he is left behind in a cloud of tire smoke :P

• Like 2

On 4/17/2016 at 11:14 PM, Herzog said:

Is that the face you give when you know you'll lose vs my scooby?

No its the face I'll make when I'm handcuffing you. -_-

• Like 1

On 4/17/2016 at 3:32 AM, Dekan said:

Its the face he is going to make when he is left behind in a cloud of tire smoke :P

Trust me no criminal will get away from me. Even if it kills me. -_-

• Like 1

16 hours ago, FrozenCarpet said:

Trust me no criminal will get away from me. Even if it kills me. -_-

Well.....You haven't met our crew. Might as well give up>:(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JackReacher said:

Well.....You haven't met our crew. Might as well give up>:(

I'll make sure you'll land behind bars along with the rest of you crew if you do anything illegal!-_-

25 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

I'll make sure you'll land behind bars along with the rest of you crew if you do anything illegal!-_-

Good luck

I would definitely join this when the game comes out. Ive heard they are gonna put in wheel support into the game. If that is so I'm so pulling out my g27 for racing :D

Also if I had the money my car of choice would either be a gtr r35 or a r34

Edited by RiderXYZ

12 hours ago, RiderXYZ said:

I would definitely join this when the game comes out. Ive heard they are gonna put in wheel support into the game. If that is so I'm so pulling out my g27 for racing :D

Also if I had the money my car of choice would either be a gtr r35 or a r34

r34 is beautiful. Once the game is released you should definitely have a look at joining. We got a lot of positions to suit everyone. If not you are always welcome to our monthly hosted meetups.