Raven

Hello everyone

Just immigrated here and wanted to say hello.  Like everyone else, this game has me really intrigued and I am looking forward to seeing how the game turns out.  So far everything appears to be amazing with what they are planning.

A bit about myself, retired military who is now going to college for a psyc degree.  Love to play video games, reading books, and go sailing; though sadly college is eating up a lot of that time.  That and spending time with my family which is the best part of my time.  Currently residing in Virginia, USA.  

Well I guess that is about all I have for now.  Looking forward to meeting everyone in game once it is released and best of luck to all of you.

Welcome to Identity. I can assure you that you'll have a good time getting to know people and what not. If you are ever in need of help just let me know. Im no moderator or anything but i can surely help.

Herzog

P.S. if you are looking for a criminal lifestyle, i need a president for my California chapter: 

Welcome to the community! Like everyone else I am very excited to get in game and play with some of you!