Burns

Weather Events

So I live in Califonia where earthquakes are always a threat and they are also in many games as an event. Something that came to my mind due to recent events is like large fires. Possibly a wildfire event or add something to cars that would allow them to backfire which would cause a large forest fire that the fd would have to then go and respond to. This would also make owning houses out in the wilderness a risk. Also, things like hurricanes and tornados depending on the climate you live on (of course if you do separate places into climates) however I can see a fire being the most interesting. Let me know what you think about what you think of this or something like this!

Edited by Burns

11 hours ago, Burns said:

So I live in Califonia where earthquakes are always a threat and they are also in many games as an event. Something that came to my mind due to recent events is like large fires. Possibly a wildfire event or add something to cars that would allow them to backfire which would cause a large forest fire that the fd would have to then go and respond to. This would also make owning houses out in the wilderness a risk. Also, things like hurricanes and tornados depending on the climate you live on (of course if you do separate places into climates) however I can see a fire being the most interesting. Let me know what you think about what you think of this or something like this!

They have been discussing different extreme weather but have not really made the decision to add it and well it won't come by the full game release but is possible in the future after the full game release with no promises to add anything.

16 hours ago, Burns said:

Right now there will only be weather effects such as rain and snow, in the future we will look into it.

• ver.1.22474487139 1