7 minutes ago, Xilvius said:

Because no developer has confirmed exactly what taxes are used for, we havent set a particular rate, HOWEVER, i will NOT be accepting a salary in order to reduce the cost of taxes. Instead, my personal pay as governor will be donated to pay things taxes are used to pay.

Thank you for the quick response. I have seen a couple of numbers thrown out such as 10% or 12% flat rates. In your opinion, would you say these are realistic expectations, or extreme guesstimates in order to gain votes?

12 minutes ago, ColeBarron said:

Thank you for the quick response. I have seen a couple of numbers thrown out such as 10% or 12% flat rates. In your opinion, would you say these are realistic expectations, or extreme guesstimates in order to gain votes?

I am uncertain, but you can rest assured Unified will always stand by our policies. When we assure you low taxes we mean it. We dont just throw out numbers to obtain votes, we wait until we can confirm facts from developers before we solidify our policies.

3 hours ago, Xilvius said:

I am uncertain, but you can rest assured Unified will always stand by our policies. When we assure you low taxes we mean it. We dont just throw out numbers to obtain votes, we wait until we can confirm facts from developers before we solidify our policies.

That is understandable, and again, thank you for the response. On another topic, could you tell me how you feel about politicians that switch their views on their own policies mid-campaign? Do you feel it is right for a politician to switch their stance on a topic due to getting negative feedback from the community?

1 hour ago, ColeBarron said:

That is understandable, and again, thank you for the response. On another topic, could you tell me how you feel about politicians that switch their views on their own policies mid-campaign? Do you feel it is right for a politician to switch their stance on a topic due to getting negative feedback from the community?

Personally, politicians are people to. People sometimes change their mind, it happens. As forerunner for Unified, i made sure that i agreed with my policies before stating them. Maybe pther politicians havent fogured out the best platform, but unified will always stand for the same principals we were founded on. That being the freedom to keep your profits made from your work, with minimal taxes taken. I believe in this method of operating so much, i have opted to donate my paycheque if elected.