Sign in to follow this  
MrClark

Will there be poorer areas than others?

This is kind of obvious and yes there will be. My question is how poor will it get? Like projects and stuff like that?

At first only the town square is coming out, but definitely as they expand there will be luxury areas with the expensive apartments and some shabby-er areas.  I think as Shwado said, ghetto areas could be cool, but the poorest we know of at the moment is probably the cheap studio apartment areas.

I had memorized that one of the developers had claimed that "class-based residential buildings" shall exist within the island. He had emphasized that certain regions of Identity Island shall consist of mansions, upper-class households, middle-class households, and lower-class households. Thus, it is a high possibility that regions of the map shall nearly function identical to ghettos with run-down entertainment facilities, poorly maintained apartment complexes, and littered alleyways. 

In a Developer Q+A I believe they said that there will be areas that look worse than others, which is supposed to reflect the economic state of that area, but that doesn't necessarily mean the people in it are poor.