DrivenMuffin

World Boxing Association (WBA)

Let's get reaaaaaddyyyy tooooo ruuuumbleee!

The crowd of players cheer as the champions make their way to the ring for the ultimate showdown of the month; WayMeather VERSUS Monnor Ccgregor (names changed due to copyright laws :P). People begin throwing money in betting for their chosen warrior to reign superior tonight! Who will win? Purchase a ticket or pay-per-view on your TV to find out live! 

I would love to see careers in the boxing industry - another form of entertainment that people can also bet on. Boxers, managers, trainers, gamblers, and fans would all make up the industry :D

If you like the idea let me know!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

The crowd of players cheer as the champions make their way to the ring for the ultimate showdown of the month; WayMeather VERSUS Monnor Ccgregor (names changed due to copyright laws :P). People begin throwing money in betting for their chosen warrior to reign superior tonight! Who will win? Purchase a ticket or pay-per-view on your TV to find out live! 

I would love to see careers in the boxing industry - another form of entertainment that people can also bet on. Boxers, managers, trainers, gamblers, and fans would all make up the industry :D

There won't be careers/ jobs for sports and is up to the players for such things and so if you wanted to, then you could possibly do it yourself

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There won't be careers/ jobs for sports and is up to the players for such things and so if you wanted to, then you could possibly do it yourself

Will there at least be karate? To like, improve yourself, rather than for sports.

15 hours ago, acenewton1 said:

Will there at least be karate? To like, improve yourself, rather than for sports.

Hand combat will be basic and nothing like karate or kung fu etc.

An underground cage fighting tournament similar to the one in Grand Theft Auto TBoGT would be good.

On 10/26/2017 at 9:20 PM, DrivenMuffin said:

Are hairygrenades allowed?

On 27/10/2017 at 3:20 AM, DrivenMuffin said:

Really cool idea, only problem is that they have said no advanced hand to hand combat is being implemented, so it would really just be 2 people  standing there,  punching at each other over and over again until one gets knocked out.

39 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Are hairygrenades allowed?

So you are going to be a stripper and a cage fighter? I'd hate to get a dance from you...

1 hour ago, Dominic_ said:

So you are going to be a stripper and a cage fighter? I'd hate to get a dance from you...

LOL