General_Reece_Fel

Police Applications

8 posts in this topic

In order to be a police officer, It would be the best decision to make ne person follow up in passing a couple tests and application forms. This would insure not only great teamwork but also verify that we r not dealing with  " 2 year olds/Squeekers "  !!!!   :)

1 person likes this

On official servers you have to do a tutorial. 
This will serve as your application.

The way you want it, you really have to start looking at private servers :<

1 person likes this

I mean an application to know all codes not just child talk yes maby on some servers but im one of the more realistic ppl like when ussing coms in Arma3 military simulation, im sure there will be easier child servers for the squeekers haha

@General_Reece_Fel 

Please read the FAQ's, or at least browse these The Precinct subforums. They are littered with information concerning recruitment on public and private servers. We've answered this question on multiple occasion in the past month, and in great detail if I may add. Please, just look around a bit.

Also:
HTVcct0.png

3 people like this

I understood completely before your msg GEN thank you tho! :) I will be adding in extra training systems if the Precinct Subforums are not adequate  on there future prediction!!! :):)

My pleasure. I also feel private servers will be more your thing in any case. :)

I agree. The whole reason I want to be a police officer is to maintain order so everyone can enjoy their Identity in peace. It would be cool to have respectable people serve together so we can have civilians look up to us and know that we will protect them, not troll them or take advantage of them. I'd like to take this role very seriously.

1 person likes this

I agree, that it would be great to avoid kids in the professions like Police Departament, but however I like the "tutorial" idea, as all we know, in SAMP, GTA V RP there is applications for almost all professions, PD, Firefighters, Medics and etc., but for player like me it's a bit confusing, mainly because I don't speak english, I can write (also with a lot of mistakes), but somehow I just can't speak, I have terrible accent when I'm trying to speak english, and that's why I can't join any of these professions in any RP game, but I hope in Identity it's gonna be possible to just complete some sort of tutorials and other stuff, that's controlled by the code, not human, only because humans takes the game too seriously and this small problem that I have is always the main isue why I can't enjoy the game in the character of police officer.