HairyGrenade

Dev Blog #008

3 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

BS once again you claim a video is on the way. Nice try.

go away lol..

• Like 2

How come the town square has been at 89% completed for three months <found here> ? I'd much prefer it say an accurate (and I'll bet lower) percentage that actually gets updated rather than feeling like I'm being lied to.

3 hours ago, thos_Beans said:

How come the town square has been at 89% completed for three months <found here> ? I'd much prefer it say an accurate (and I'll bet lower) percentage that actually gets updated rather than feeling like I'm being lied to.

They update the progress bar manually and only when they feel they have hit a milestone in the module progress/ development.

• Like 1

Oh okay I just kinda figured they would have hit a milestone worthy of a percentage point over the last three months.

35 minutes ago, thos_Beans said:

Oh okay I just kinda figured they would have hit a milestone worthy of a percentage point over the last three months.

They don't really update the progress bar 1 percent, it usually goes in chunks (e.g. 0%, 13%, 20%). So it's gonna shoot up from 89% to 100%.

On 7/30/2017 at 6:10 AM, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

BS once again you claim a video is on the way. Nice try.

If you're going to be negative and not support the game, or even comprehend how game development works, then why are you here?
Making a game, especially indie takes YEARS and YEARS. The fact that they are working to give to public modules shows that they are trying.

Many AAA companies work on games for 5+ years but dont tell the public and are locked under NDAs until the last 2 years of release.

These guys have been developing and are not NDA so have been talking about developing since the very beginning, a bunch of kids and whiners dont understand how the industry works. 

• Like 1