Mark_Fergason

Fame and fortune

What do you plan on doing with your rich and fame when you get there? This is what I plan on doing.

200.gif

Edited by Mark_Fergason
  • Like 1

First I'm going to take a bath

Nami_Bathing_in_Gold.png

then I'm going to go back to the strip club I worked at and

tumblr_inline_ndyk8qk56d1qe3jki.gif

• Like 5

buy a new house on or near the beach buy a truck buy a boat buy a hunting rifle buy a fishing rod buy a girlfrie- uh I mean.

Probably just spend less than a thousand dollars on clothes, Challenger SRT8, and a moderately sized house. That's probably it to be honest

Interesting Fact of the Day:

My teacher asked me this question a few weeks ago, the question was could you spend two trillion dollars?

Almost everyone answered yes but he proved us wrong; Here's how

You have 30 students. Give a million each every day for a year.

You're only using $10,950,000,000 a year... You'd have to spend that much for 182+ years to spend two trillion dollars.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xentinel said:

Probably just spend less than a thousand dollars on clothes, Challenger SRT8, and a moderately sized house. That's probably it to be honest

Interesting Fact of the Day:

My teacher asked me this question a few weeks ago, the question was could you spend two trillion dollars?

Almost everyone answered yes but he proved us wrong; Here's how

You have 30 students. Give a million each every day for a year.

You're only using $10,950,000,000 a year... You'd have to spend that much for 182+ years to spend two trillion dollars.

that's not true. just donate a part for charitys, donate the other part to game developers, buy your grandparents a fully equipped house with golden toilets and some cars, buy yourself an airport, a harbour, many different planes, many different ships (cruiser, carrier with fighting jets, superyachten), let scientists develop a working light sword, buy yourself a country or an island and a gigantic mansion, buy some helipads and as many luxury helicopters as you have pads to land on, give me a part of it and spend everything that remains into a pay to win mmorpg or buy guild wars 2 for every human on earth. see? your teacher told you "bullsapples". if you know how to spend money you'll always stay poor

I don't know about you guys but I mainly see my money going into making more money lol. Assuming there are pets planned for Identity and that I already own a decent ride(s) and home(s), then I would definitely put my money towards that. Maybe an exotic Lion or perhaps a Chimp that I could dress in a suit to greet my guests. Sounds like a glorious way to enjoy my wealth :{)

40 minutes ago, ZombieShock said:

I don't know about you guys but I mainly see my money going into making more money lol. Assuming there are pets planned for Identity and that I already own a decent ride(s) and home(s), then I would definitely put my money towards that. Maybe an exotic Lion or perhaps a Chimp that I could dress in a suit to greet my guests. Sounds like a glorious way to enjoy my wealth :{)

Don't think there will be any exotic pets

1 hour ago, ZombieShock said:

I can dream cant I :D

Totally, I mean I would love to rock up to my mansion open the front door and be met by a pet Lion!

On 1/20/2016 at 11:07 AM, Mark_Fergason said:

What do you plan on doing with your rich and fame when you get there? This is what I plan on doing.

200.gif

Well I'm going the illegal route. So probably buy more guns, I wouldn't mind my glock having a drum mag. An AK in the trunk of my car as well in case the opps (opposition) come.