Striker

Driving manual

Their should be manual driving not auto transmission. I heard their wouldn't be manual driving. The manual is so much better and funner. Also if their isn't already single player it would be awesome to have that.

Edited by Striker

20 minutes ago, Striker said:

Also if their isn't already single player it would be awesome to have that.

that would defeat the purpose of the game

• Like 1

Identity is a very social game with absolute minimum of NPCs. I really don't know how you'd want to play it single player, as there are no quests or real goals. I also don't know how you imagine single player karaoke!

sry, but it's like you're alone on earth. no electricity, no fuel (because it's not useful after average 1 year), and the most important thing (well, i don't have any): no friends

forever alone.jpg

• Like 2

I think the easiest and most logical solution to this is having the majority of cars come in automatic by default. If a player decides that he prefers manual he can chose to have that changed in the mechanics (or perhaps have it be a selection when purchasing the vehicle). 

Also if Manual Drive is included I think that it would be neat to have vintage styled cars come in that driving mode by default.   

• Like 1