I was actually wondering yesterday about this question, and now I decided to ask on here, 'cause I can see the logic on both sides of the answer, but are still wondering what the excact answer is/would be.

We're going to have cars, and we're going to have player roles as police, so I was wondering, do you have to stop for traffic lights, as a citizen?

On one side, the police will have a lot to do all the time, and will always kept busy with atleast something, if they have to stop citizens running the red light. But on the other hand, it will maybe be too much, when they also have to catch thiefs from robberies etc. So do we know if you have to stop for red light, or if you just gonna do the same as you do in GTA V, says "Fuck it" and cross it? xD

Edited by MikaFromDenmark
Misspelled word
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

I was actually wondering yesterday about this question, and now I decided to ask on here, 'cause I can see the logic on both sides of the answer, but are still wondering what the excact answer is/would be.

We're going to have cars, and we're going to have player roles as police, so I was wondering, do you have to stop for traffic lights, as a citizen?

On one side, the police will have a lot to do all the time, and will always kept busy with atleast something, if they have to stop citizens running the red light. But on the other hand, it will maybe be too much, when they also have to catch thiefs from robberies etc. So do we know if you have to stop for red light, or if you just gonna do the same as you do in GTA V, says "Fuck it" and cross it? xD

The traffic laws will be the same like real life or somewhere close. If you speed you can get a ticket, if you cut a red light then you can get a ticket. If you drink drive then you can get punished for that etc.

It is not GTA where you can drive however. This game is a Real Life Simulator in many ways.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The traffic laws will be the same like real life or somewhere close. If you speed you can get a ticket, if you cut a red light then you can get a ticket. If you drink drive then you can get punished for that etc.

It is not GTA where you can drive however. This game is a Real Life Simulator in many ways.

i honestly pray they have somesort of lane lock for driving to help stay in the lanes. at least something you could toggle on and off especially if theres a cop behind me i dont need to look like a drunk driver trying to keep the car between the lines lol

4 hours ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

There are rules and some community roads might have their own rules (like maybe having to drive in first-person view).

1 hour ago, njayminsim1115 said:

The driving is probably going to resemble GTA IV. I don't know how they will enforce proper driving law.

The police will enforce it. 

• Like 2