Sign in to follow this  
MrClark

Video

Well in my opinion I don't think the module will release this month but I was wondering would they possibly do a video about it?

4 hours ago, MrClark said:

Well in my opinion I don't think the module will release this month but I was wondering would they possibly do a video about it?

If it was finished enough for them to make a video about it, the module would probably be already released by now.

I don't think we'll see either for a few months tbh. The social module will barely have any content and look how long it's been stalled.. Not blaming the devs, just looking at this realistically

• Like 1

^ thank you, thats what ive been saying...I feel like its going to be end of summer (maybe August). Hopefully sooner, rootin for the devs!

@Notic3 @MrClark @ZanderiusMaximus Guys, the next video will be on "gun mechanics" which will be out before the module but also delays means nothing get rushed or half finished, yet the module is said to only have a few more things until it is ready and I am sure there will be a video and an announcement saying when they will release it. I may have patience like you guys but I have faith in the devs, do you? If you do then no need for posts about it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blitzer said:

A little tease wouldn't hurt lol

It will come soon, but we don't know when. Also from the looks of the new screenshot, the "Town Square" looks good and nearly finished.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

@Notic3 @MrClark @ZanderiusMaximus Guys, the next video will be on "gun mechanics" which will be out before the module but also delays means nothing get rushed or half finished, yet the module is said to only have a few more things until it is ready and I am sure there will be a video and an announcement saying when they will release it. I may have patience like you guys but I have faith in the devs, do you? If you do then no need for posts about it.

I have faith, but actions speak louder than words. Early Access games have had a bad track record ( i hate the whole concept tbh )

I'm giving these devs more and more chances. A simple video was delayed multiple times. I rely on other people to make my games that I like, I understand I am not a dev, but the fact that I have been let down multiple times, in this case, I would like proof we aren't being lied to. ATLEAST understand where I'm coming from here, most of us here have justified views on this game's outlook and the devs.

Edited by Notic3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Notic3 said:

I have faith, but actions speak louder than words. Early Access games have had a bad track record ( i hate the whole concept tbh )

I'm giving these devs more and more chances. A simple video was delayed multiple times. I rely on other people to make my games that I like, I understand I am not a dev, but the fact that I have been let down multiple times, in this case, I would like proof we aren't being lied to. ATLEAST understand where I'm coming from here, most of us here have justified views on this game's outlook and the devs.

I think I have as much to lose as you or maybe more seeing as I pledged $250 which is $170 over my normal buy. 

Also the devs gave a new screenshot yesterday on twitter if you have not seen it yet, look at the latest post on the imgur thread which has the link to it.

I get where you lot are coming from, but I am in the same position as you guys but I am giving all my faith to them instead of saying I am getting annoyed because I know delays are inevitable on games but also means they are not rushing it. The video is delayed because they are working hard on the module still and or busy with a lot of things.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think I have as much to lose as you or maybe more seeing as I pledged $250 which is $170 over my normal buy. 

Also the devs gave a new screenshot yesterday on twitter if you have not seen it yet, look at the latest post on the imgur thread which has the link to it.

I get where you lot are coming from, but I am in the same position as you guys but I am giving all my faith to them instead of saying I am getting annoyed because I know delays are inevitable on games but also means they are not rushing it. The video is delayed because they are working hard on the module still and or busy with a lot of things.

They also posted 3 new screenshots today on twitter :D 

IMG_1623.PNG

IMG_1624.PNG

IMG_1625.PNG

17 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I'm not sure if I'm reading things wrong but the way some people talk about the developers of this game seems to be creepily religious. I don't think faith is something you need when it comes to video games especially if you're pledging pre-release. You should probably be thinking critically at that point.

• Like 1

I dont see it as any creapy religious way, but since the game are not out, and no alpha/beta then the only thing to do are either belive in it, and support it with a pledge, or dont belive in it and dont dont pledge then. Its really not that hard.

If you have any doubts about it, then dont pledge, if you cant afford it atm. dont pledge.
But if you can and will support it and belive in it why not pledge then ?  Whats so creapy religious about that ?

Do I belive in the devs on this game, yes
Do I know when they will release anything, no (but I trust they will, soon as they will think its ready for public views, im not in a rush, its better that they get it right then release something that are awfull).

And im sure the devs invested far more in to this game than any of us players have done.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bushido0 said:

I'm not sure if I'm reading things wrong but the way some people talk about the developers of this game seems to be creepily religious. I don't think faith is something you need when it comes to video games especially if you're pledging pre-release. You should probably be thinking critically at that point.

Like @Turaxis said, but I used the word "Faith" which can be another word for "Believe" or "Trust" and well if you pledge before the game is released then you need to believe and like the devs said many times; "If you doubt's hold back on pledging until your doubt's are gone." That was what they roughly said and well so, you either trust them enough and you pledge or you don't trust and you don't pledge.

• Like 2