Poll  

179 members have voted

1. 1. How have you heard of Identity?

• Stumbled upon it
    • Interested personally.
    • Friend told you.
  2. 2. Have you ever been scammed online before?

• No
    • Yes
  3. 3. Will you buy the game?

• Already got the passport
    • Maybe
    • Probably not
    • No

25 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Guess well just have to wait and see the outcome of his organization. Thank you for somewhat agreeing with me dude

You won't have to wait long. I heard the module might come out this next month or so. - Hopefully

• Like 3

On 20/03/2017 at 1:53 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

Anonymous III (2/2 Taken)

The brains behind the group. Scouts forums, corrupt servers, and jerk players to manipulate. Marks down players and their online time to tell to Anonymous IV.

So you're going to metagame? (using out of character information for ingame usage) well i suppose you can only really play official servers then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Narc said:

So you're going to metagame? (using out of character information for ingame usage) well i suppose you can only really play official servers then.

I still can't figure out your stance, do you support or deny us? We may or may not be going meta game

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Narc said:

you keep posting comment your thoughts, and i noticed that

I did say that, but I don't know whether you are negative toward our group or not

• Like 1

Well if you're breaking rules to roleplay then no ones going to be positive towards it

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Narc said:

Well if you're breaking rules to roleplay then no ones going to be positive towards it

Identity is not generally all about role play. And how are we breaking them? I see no breach of this

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Identity is not generally all about role play. And how are we breaking them? I see no breach of this

what is it then? a pvp action based fps? hmmmmmmm no
i just said i quoted what you had, and said its metagaming, using out of game resources like seeing if someones online, or using the forums or using out of game information and use it ingame to your benifit. 

Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Narc said:

what is it then? a pvp action based fps? hmmmmmmm no
i just said i quoted what you had, and said its metagaming, using out of game resources like seeing if someones online, or using the forums or using out of game information and use it ingame to your benifit. 

Metagaming is any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.

Ok, thank you. 

• Like 1

On 2017-3-24 at 5:46 AM, Narc said:

Something about trying to prove a point...
a770a9c488fa989b71c6b8eedcdfbf49.png

Thank you for your ideas. We some-what appreciate it

Narc than you for your concern, really but we have it figured out.

Thank you

Edited by njayminsim1115
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Narc than you for your concern, really but we have it figured out.

Good luck with whatever this is, last question, why is it called Anonymous?

4 minutes ago, Narc said:

Good luck with whatever this is, last question, why is it called Anonymous?

Because we take people down when they least expect it. Out of the blue, anonymous. And thank you, good luck with your own business.

3 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Because we take people down when they least expect it. Out of the blue, anonymous. And thank you, good luck with your own business.

so rdm?
how are you anonymous if i know whose in your group btw, just asking 
how kind :)

13 minutes ago, Narc said:

so rdm?

Yeah, I've been quietly observing. While I like the ambition of this group and am glad you are looking to set out on your own enjoyment. I can only see this being achieved by KoS'ing, RDM, Metagaming and other stuff. 

• Like 1

On 2017-3-25 at 10:55 AM, Narc said:

so rdm?

Their names aren't their actual game names.

On 2017-3-25 at 11:05 AM, Arky said:

Yeah, I've been quietly observing. While I like the ambition of this group and am glad you are looking to set out on your own enjoyment. I can only see this being achieved by KoS'ing, RDM, Metagaming and other stuff. 

;)

Video coming out on what we do. And how we do it

• Like 2

Also, it's not really metagaming if there's going to be a web ingame on a computer which will allow you to go on websites such as these forums and view threads.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2017 at 9:17 AM, Herzog said:

And that's why I agreed with him... 

There's a difference between changing business ideas and creating new businesses as a whole 

My bad. Not trying to start beef 

• Like 2

Herzog, was just teasing about how our plans changed slightly from our original

Feel free to comment.

Thank you for all the comments.

Also, thank you for over 1,100+ views. The 12th most viewed gang topic!

\

1200+ views thank you even more.

• Like 2

The fact you've wrote 'enlist for anonymous' suggests to me you don't know how the anonymous collective works. They are not an organisation you know, anybody can technically say they are one of anonymous at any time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

The fact you've wrote 'enlist for anonymous' suggests to me you don't know how the anonymous collective works. They are not an organisation you know, anybody can technically say they are one of anonymous at any time.

This is fair, although if someone IRL out right declares they are a member of Anonymous.. bad things could happen to him/her. Also, this is a game not real life. If people can pretend to be Italian and form gangs, and create false backs stories, we can create Anonymous.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

This is fair, although if someone IRL out right declares they are a member of Anonymous.. bad things could happen to him/her. Also, this is a game not real life. If people can pretend to be Italian and form gangs, and create false backs stories, we can create Anonymous.

Even though you can create whatever you want, if it doesnt make sense, and it doesnt look serious, no one is going to take you seriously.

5 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Again I disagree, you are referring directly to the portion of the movement who carry out cyber attacks, the other large portion of people are simply rallying for change which is in no way a bad thing and is simply a matter of life choice.

On 2017-3-31 at 5:32 PM, Kickapoo said:

On 2017-4-1 at 0:05 PM, Kickapoo said:

Again I disagree, you are referring directly to the portion of the movement who carry out cyber attacks, the other large portion of people are simply rallying for change which is in no way a bad thing and is simply a matter of life choice.

I am not, referring the hacking part of Anonymous. Just the idealism of equality and equity for all players. I also do not think you read the entire topic. We expressly mention we do not mean hacking, we mean surveillance.

On 2017-4-1 at 11:07 AM, Narc said:

Even though you can create whatever you want, if it doesnt make sense, and it doesnt look serious, no one is going to take you seriously.

How am I not serious about this, we have serious members. What makes you say or think that we are not?

Edited by njayminsim1115
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I am not, referring the hacking part of Anonymous. Just the idealism of equality and equity for all players. I also do not think you read the entire topic. We expressly mention we do not mean hacking, we mean surveillance.

That's funny, because I'm quite sure a large part of the anonymous ethos is fighting for freedom and privacy from the government's prying eyes, yet you state you are a surveillance based op. I think it's wrong to use the anonymous name here as you're getting a fair bit of it wrong so far.

• Like 1