JACK_LUPINO

Lupino Cartel

A Cartel who is thriving for success and wealth. We ensure all people that we will control the cities farther than the sun.

We; Launder money

Traffick in narcotics (Cocaine, heroin, crack)

Ranks;

Cartel Leader

Right Hand

Left Hand

Hitmen

Business associates (You can become one if you want to)

jolly.jpg

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Really thought out and detailed....

I can really feel the sarcasm in this one. :D

• Like 1

On 3/8/2017 at 4:50 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

I can really feel the sarcasm in this one. :D

I have a group filled with many groups, one group is called The High Society! You could join them and do all of this!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

I have a group filled with many groups, one group is called The High Society! You could join them and do all of this!

by "do all of this!" you mean create really bland and non detailed threads regarding a 'huge' criminal organization with no backstory what so ever, and probably wont last till the game release? mhm tempting!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Narc said:

by "do all of this!" you mean create really bland and non detailed threads regarding a 'huge' criminal organization with no backstory what so ever, and probably wont last till the game release? mhm tempting!

I don't see him being able to do this alone with how little  detailed he is, so I think it'd be wise for him to join someone that's doing something better! With me he won't get to do too many illegal activities but with my plans for medical he'll be able to do quite a bit! I was just trying to help him out, why you gotta keep coming at me like that Narc?  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

I don't see him being able to do this alone with how little  detailed he is, so I think it'd be wise for him to join someone that's doing something better! With me he won't get to do too many illegal activities but with my plans for medical he'll be able to do quite a bit! I was just trying to help him out, why you gotta keep coming at me like that Narc?  

If your contacts won't be able to do anything illegal then wants the point of coming to us in the crime section of the forum 

44 minutes ago, Herzog said:

If your contacts won't be able to do anything illegal then wants the point of coming to us in the crime section of the forum 

At least his groups will not disband after a week like yours herzog!

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

At least his groups will not disband after a week like yours herzog!

Well at least my ideas are unique brother :) 

2 hours ago, Herzog said:

I didn't say nothing illegal, I said "too many illegal things", he can do as he wants with us that's illegal I just won't be participating! I do my best to aid players in all topics, including this one! Just to be helpful! I'm just simply suggesting that he should join an organization that is already do well! Even if it's not mine!

5 minutes ago, PrezLegend said:

I didn't say nothing illegal, I said "too many illegal things", he can do as he wants with us that's illegal I just won't be participating! I do my best to aid players in all topics, including this one! Just to be helpful! I'm just simply suggesting that he should join an organization that is already do well! Even if it's not mine!

Ahh okay makes more sense. thanks for the update

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PrezLegend said:

why do i keep coming at you like that? lol probably because you advertise your organization on other groups threads, its like going into another communities server, and stealing their pop by promoting your server, its disrespectful, and it gives you a bad rep. 

• Like 2