TOMA_HAWK569

Someone has to ask this: "Can you have physical relationships where u can get married?!"

I wonder if it is possible to have a physical relationship, I'm not saying it should happen, but it would be funny as hell. Imagine how much it could be abused xD *sudden flashbacks of gmod darker. Gets pushed into alleyway and raped over and over*. Sorry anyway, that kinda got outa hand... Changing subject, I only brought this up because my friend asked me if it would be possible to bang a cat while living on a farm...

Wtf, the dev gods have really put w lot of work into this game xD! I only really asked that as a joke, but to be honest, if they are really doing that, things are gonna get weird xD

12 minutes ago, TOMA_HAWK569 said:

Wtf, the dev gods have really put w lot of work into this game xD! I only really asked that as a joke, but to be honest, if they are really doing that, things are gonna get weird xD

They were considering enabling players to work as hookers and possibly have sex, but decided it'd get too weird. And thank the globs! Don't even want to imagine what'd happen if you'd enter the server, say "Hi" to someone and you have a FEMALE VOICE.

Freaking gang bang right there.

• Like 1

I just imagine a bunch of guys rping as girls and using fake voices. And after they get paid from their hooker job be like "thanks babe" in a manly voice. Ugh! The horror!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, minipie172 said:

I just imagine a bunch of guys rping as girls and using fake voices. And after they get paid from their hooker job be like "thanks babe" in a manly voice. Ugh! The horror!

That sounds like something I would totally do :P

Maybe when it happens the screen cuts to black and makes a few sounds maybe.

If they add rape witch would be pretty queer considering the current state of affairs with stuff they said they will nerf and not be in the game.

Than it should be heavily nerfed just like explosives already are. Like irl alot of the time the rapist ends up dead with a bullet in their head like it should be.

But meh I doubt they will add that. I mean I also doubt the game will be anything close to realistic not that I care its just a game.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RevyGuy said:

Maybe when it happens the screen cuts to black and makes a few sounds maybe.

If they add rape witch would be pretty queer considering the current state of affairs with stuff they said they will nerf and not be in the game.

Than it should be heavily nerfed just like explosives already are. Like irl alot of the time the rapist ends up dead with a bullet in their head like it should be.

But meh I doubt they will add that. I mean I also doubt the game will be anything close to realistic not that I care its just a game.

There won't be any sex. Or sex sounds. And there will be especially no raping.

Unless you RP it and provide the sounds yourself.

10 hours ago, Vix said:

There won't be any sex. Or sex sounds. And there will be especially no raping.

Unless you RP it and provide the sounds yourself.

I was not saying I wanted it but thanks for the clarification. Cool that they looked into gay marriage so were not restricted like some games....

Although having to have a church is weird I guess so they can control the mechanic.

Edited by RevyGuy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, RevyGuy said:

I was not saying I wanted it but thanks for the clarification. Cool that they looked into gay marriage so were not restricted like some games....

Although having to have a church is weird I guess so they can control the mechanic.

Yeah, I feel the same. :) My character is going to be bi if not lesbian. And an atheist.

Well I can my parents I got married in a church 20 years from now when they'll be pissed at me for either never getting married or getting married outside of church lol.