Businessmann

This is not important!

8 minutes ago, Immanuel said:

So when the game drops are you guys hiring?

My buisness is hiring right now. Pm me fam

Edit: That was sleazy nvm

Edited by Alpha

I would like to join this!

I'm not aware of how this will work and I think no one of us is, but it looks cool.

One question..

How will you get the money to buy those villas, any plans on that?

Or will there come more info when the game is out?

I think this overall looks pretty cool, but in my opinion, I think the rent you're charging per month is kind of low. Maybe those would be a good starting number, since I don't see many people being insanely rich early on in the release of the game, but I think rent should be a little bit higher. Apparently, most real estate agents charge their renters between 0.8-1.1% of the homes worth in rent (1.1% for the cheapest houses, 0.8% for the most expensive houses). So if you bought a 500k house charging 0.9% in rent, the renter would pay $4500 (If I'm doing math right xD), and with that cost take into account the location, neighborhood, condition of the house, stuff like that! Just a thought, so maybe you'll get some more money in your pocket! ^_^ 

Edited by Hatoful
  • Like 1

Also think about the other jobs you need.

Like a lawyer for the contracts.

I don't really know how contracts work so yeah.

What if they paid the first 2 months and then leave?

Lots of things to think about. but we can't really work on that so thats too bad.

7 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

Also think about the other jobs you need.

Like a lawyer for the contracts.

I don't really know how contracts work so yeah.

What if they paid the first 2 months and then leave?

Lots of things to think about. but we can't really work on that so thats too bad.

Thats for giving feedback I will think about the things you said. News will be posted on this Topic :)

19 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I think this overall looks pretty cool, but in my opinion, I think the rent you're charging per month is kind of low. Maybe those would be a good starting number, since I don't see many people being insanely rich early on in the release of the game, but I think rent should be a little bit higher. Apparently, most real estate agents charge their renters between 0.8-1.1% of the homes worth in rent (1.1% for the cheapest houses, 0.8% for the most expensive houses). So if you bought a 500k house charging 0.9% in rent, the renter would pay $4500 (If I'm doing math right xD), and with that cost take into account the location, neighborhood, condition of the house, stuff like that! Just a thought, so maybe you'll get some more money in your pocket! ^_^ 

Thanks I will change them as soon as possible for the start I Think I will fee 0.5 % of the houses worth though ;) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Businessmann said:

Thats for giving feedback I will think about the things you said. News will be posted on this Topic :)

I'm looking forward to this.

Maybe add a little bit about yourself to this.

So people will know who they are working with.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

I'm looking forward to this.

Maybe add a little bit about yourself to this.

people will know who they are working with.

sure thanks ;) 

8 hours ago, Businessmann said:

Sounds like a good starting price to me! Hopefully, I'll be able to buy a house from you once I have enough money! I look forward to it! :D 

Edited by Hatoful

5 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

Sounds like a good starting price for me! Hopefully, I'll be able to buy a house from you once I have enough money! I look forward to it! :D 

Thanks for the kindness this goes to all of you guys ! :) 

19 minutes ago, Businessmann said:

Thanks for the kindness this goes to all of you guys ! :) 

Hey I just noticed this thread. I just wanted to hi and that I have my own real estate company, Alpha Homes and Condos. I hope we can coexist in Identity in peace. I wish you the best luck with your business!

https://alphahomes.wixsite.com/alpha-homes

9 minutes ago, AlphaWolf13 said:

Hey I just noticed this thread. I just wanted to hi and that I have my own real estate company, Alpha Homes and Condos. I hope we can coexist in Identity in peace I wish you the best luck with your business!

https://alphahomes.wixsite.com/alpha-homes

Thanks I also wish the best luck for your business,

I thought real estate would be game operated, not player operated. Maybe I was wrong on that. I do know each property/apartment is on a fixed value that cannot be increased though. Any changes made to the place would be reset after it was sold/rented out.

4 hours ago, Mentality said:

I thought real estate would be game operated, not player operated. Maybe I was wrong on that. I do know each property/apartment is on a fixed value that cannot be increased though. Any changes made to the place would be reset after it was sold/rented out.

Is that true ?

1 hour ago, Businessmann said:

Is that true ?

You can still own many Appartments and then rent them out, so what he said doesn't effect your business to much.

8 hours ago, Anxiety said:

You can still own many Appartments and then rent them out, so what he said doesn't effect your business to much.

Yes thats what I thought !

I wasn't sure about how real estate worked. What I do know is any interior decorating done before attempting to sell/rent out will be reset. So attempting to raise the value of a place will not work.

1 hour ago, Mentality said:

I wasn't sure about how real estate worked. What I do know is any interior decorating done before attempting to sell/rent out will be reset. So attempting to raise the value of a place will not work.

Well this is only if a person is purchasing a apartment, if renting the player doesn't technically own the property , he just has permission to enter the house and treat it as his own using the settings available to allow the player to enter and customize the apartment.