LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

9 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

The Royal Family does not bring interest to statements only intended to slander. Candidates that are more concerned about shaming other candidates versus making themselves shine due to who they are just bring shame to their own party. The Royal Family is not class biased, I personally have no interest in people's money, only their character.

I don't see you denying Mr. @MauriceClinton's allegation. 

6 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

I don't see you denying Mr. @MauriceClinton's allegation. 

Then you haven't read through this topic! I swear...what are y'all trying to start? Do you really think there's someone on these forums that doesn't care about a whole class of people? Politicians start the most unnecessary drama!

5 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

Childishness is his policy, yes you are right.

I do not mean just him, all this bickering and fighting. If you are against most of his policies then don't calumniate, debate.

I'm not gonna engage in the lies and false accusations anymore! If you guys have shame post or campaign posters PLEASE, post them on your own feed!

7 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I'm not gonna engage in the lies and false accusations anymore! If you guys have shame post or campaign posters PLEASE, post them on your own feed!

Why, but the people should see it too.

I agree that the poster you put up was a bit much, especially since you didn't just put it on one party's page but multiple.

6 minutes ago, MauriceClinton said:

Why, but the people should see it too.

You want them to see your accusations and posters that's fine, let them see it on your feed! I've been trying to run a steady professional campaign since before anyone of these current candidates and I truly dislike things like this! Just promote yourself and leave others alone! If you support your beliefs then speak on them and try to sway others! Don't shame others for thinking different than you, it's a campaign not war! Some of you guys just foul the idea of campaigning to a place it doesn't need to go! I'm just trying to be myself, present my beliefs and get votes from those that agree with me! Is it that hard to get votes that you guys have to attack your competitors? I just don't understand why y'all must be like this?

29 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

You want them to see your accusations and posters that's fine, let them see it on your feed! I've been trying to run a steady professional campaign since before anyone of these current candidates and I truly dislike things like this! Just promote yourself and leave others alone! If you support your beliefs then speak on them and try to sway others! Don't shame others for thinking different than you, it's a campaign not war! Some of you guys just foul the idea of campaigning to a place it doesn't need to go! I'm just trying to be myself, present my beliefs and get votes from those that agree with me! Is it that hard to get votes that you guys have to attack your competitors? I just don't understand why y'all must be like this?

This sounds like a disagreement that could be settled in a debate! @LuciousTimes, @MauriceClinton, @BrianHamilton, I hope you all will attend the upcoming debate being run by myself, @Identity_Party_Data, @JoelKeys, and @DrivenMuffin. We hope to see you all debating the most important topics to the people of Identity. More information to come soon. 

On 04/11/2017 at 12:26 AM, slovaceck said:

This sounds like a disagreement that could be settled in a debate! @LuciousTimes, @MauriceClinton, @BrianHamilton, I hope you all will attend the upcoming debate being run by myself, @Identity_Party_Data, @JoelKeys, and @DrivenMuffin. We hope to see you all debating the most important topics to the people of Identity. More information to come soon. 

Though I won't be verbally, my voice will be accounted for!

After deep consideration, I've decided to change who I am a little bit...

5 minutes ago, ColeBarron said:

Why the change? Just curious.

I knew it wasn't possible to be a lion in-game and people felt I should make the change so...I finally made my mind up and did it!

5 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I knew it wasn't possible to be a lion in-game and people felt I should make the change so...I finally made my mind up and did it!

Indeed. Well best of luck sir!

@LuciousTimes
Really like this party, but just a question I know murder is bad but if soeone is living a life of a criminal, if lets say 3 days is (72 minutes irl) then I know criminals may stop but then what will the police do with criminals being scared to dso anything. I think it is kinda fucked if you have to wait 3 days or more (1 and a half hours or more) if you do it on multiple occasions... just my opinion.

6 minutes ago, NotGummyBear said:

Really like this party, but just a question I know murder is bad but if soeone is living a life of a criminal, if lets say 3 days is (72 minutes irl) then I know criminals may stop but then what will the police do with criminals being scared to dso anything. I think it is kinda fucked if you have to wait 3 days or more (1 and a half hours or more) if you do it on multiple occasions... just my opinion.

While I agree it makes it a lot worse for the people rping as criminals, at the same time you do kinda need strict laws on it cause last thing you want is someone killing a bunch of people in the middle of the town and just being let out 30 mins later.

12 minutes ago, Intr said:

While I agree it makes it a lot worse for the people rping as criminals, at the same time you do kinda need strict laws on it cause last thing you want is someone killing a bunch of people in the middle of the town and just being let out 30 mins later.

I agree the law should be strict 100%, but though he is rping as politic he has to think of everyone else, if he too that route im sure he wouldn't want to spends 72 minutes in jail. For example what happens if you were doing a heist and shot 5 cops and they died, and possibly 2 civilians/hostages. the 21 days which equals to 508 minutes, thats 8.4 hours so thats is the biggest waste of time as you would have to leave it open and do nothing while you wait. I would thinks 30 minutes as that is a decent amount of time. Just my opinion. Not sure if it is due to the fact im hoping to live a life down the illegal side (prob not killing) but you get what i mean

I agree the law should be strict 100%, but though he is rping as politic he has to think of everyone else, if he too that route im sure he wouldn't want to spends 72 minutes in jail. For example what happens if you were doing a heist and shot 5 cops and they died, and possibly 2 civilians/hostages. the 21 days which equals to 508 minutes, thats 8.4 hours so thats is the biggest waste of time as you would have to leave it open and do nothing while you wait. I would thinks 30 minutes as that is a decent amount of time. Just my opinion. Not sure if it is due to the fact im hoping to live a life down the illegal side (prob not killing) but you get what i mean

They should just set a max time so even all the ones that add up wouldnt go over like 2 hours. They should also be allowed to go afk during the time.

7 minutes ago, Intr said:

They should just set a max time so even all the ones that add up wouldnt go over like 2 hours. They should also be allowed to go afk during the time.

Agreed, though maybe add an hour every 3-5 kills after lets so 3-4 or whatever other laws they break

Agreed, though maybe add an hour every 3-5 kills after lets so 3-4 or whatever other laws they break

Yes, so after a certain point they only add the time for one murder if they've done 3. Makes it so the punishment isn't too harsh but still is a deterrent from murdering people.

5 minutes ago, Intr said:

Yes, so after a certain point they only add the time for one murder if they've done 3. Makes it so the punishment isn't too harsh but still is a deterrent from murdering people.

Absolutely, I would hate of course people just to mass kill, but when I do or if I do heists I will try of course to make it fun for the police. Not just make it so I have a clean escape but the police have a good chase and whatever else I can do

On 9/21/2017 at 1:48 PM, Calisto said:

so basically you want your citizens to kill cops instead of them killing us in the first place? What will you do about their level of power? Their funding. There needs to be a balance between not giving them too much power but not completely depowering them. I'm sure you know that but what is your plan 

Oh dear, oh dear Lucious, you seem to be struggling in the polls, I'm perfectly happy with my position in the polls, in fact I am rising every day in power, however the fact that you used to be basically unbeatable in the polls really does make me wonder if this is the beginning of the end for you? No offence intended, just wanted to hear your opinion on the new polls!

-Marie-Clare Bouchard, Founder and President of "The Front National".

• Haha 1