DanDud88

Will this game work with V.R, oculus rift etc.

i to, wish i could punch dads nuts while in virtual reality. yay southpark ^_^

on a more serious note, identity have confirmed oculius support. i would assume they will support all the upcoming vr headsets aswell.

I've heard John say that Identity will support the Oculus Rift and other VR hardware and controllers.

Just look on their twitteraccount! They already said multiple times that they will add VR support :) 

I hope I will get an Oculus Rift Device before game release!

~ Cayn

We'll support a bunch of VR systems. In fact it's getting it's finishing touches coded up behind me right now.

• Like 8

Think about how cool it would be running around in the world of identity with the Omni/cyberith and the oculus with the oculus controllers. Ultra... realism :D 

I love how the Tobii EyeX Eye Tracking hardware works in games. Assasin's Creed Syndicate has been enhanced with supporting this hardware as well as a few other titles...

The new Oculus Rift available now for pre-order at a measly US$599. 

product thumbnail

Oculus Rift

Includes: headset, sensor, Oculus Remote, cables, Xbox One Controller, EVE: Valkyrie, and Lucky's Tale *Expected Ship Date:
May 2016.
 Limit 1 per Customer.

Qty: 1

$599.00
This

I think VR is the way this game should be played. 

Everyone freaking out about playing musical instruments on a keyboard should take a step back and consider playing guitar or trumpet in a virtual reality setting.

It'd also make driving more in depth and immersive (head checks when passing others, checking guages, etc.)

Also, imagine walking down the street and being able to look both ways before you cross the street with the natural feeling of actually moving your head.

Right now i have the semi poor man's VR...Gear VR, my son got the poor man's VR, cardboard VR. It definitely has me wanting to get a real VR set up...I have heard about this new VR system from China, I believe, thats supposed to be 4k VR and its like $350...i know its much cheaper than Vive or Rift. Not sure about the release, but it seems like VR will become alot better and cheaper in the upcomin years. So the only question is Early adopter, or wait for things to get alot better 1st and hopefully alot cheaper

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
Adding