Capped

Starting A Business

So, I was scrolling through the forums and I saw that someone said they would be starting a Connivence store.

My question is how much money would it cost to start something like that? Does anyone know?

Also is it possible to start things like fast food restaurants, clothing stores, malls, etc.?

Thanks in advance, 

Capped 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Capped said:

So, I was scrolling through the forums and I saw that someone said they would be starting a Connivence store.

My question is how much money would it cost to start something like that? Does anyone know?

Also is it possible to start things like fast food restaurants, clothing stores, malls, etc.?

Thanks in advance, 

Capped 

clothing stores, yes, mechanic shop, cafe's and other types of stores but not fast food restaurants unfortunately.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

clothing stores, yes, mechanic shop, cafe's and other types of stores but not fast food restaurants unfortunately.

I'd like to ask if you'd list the companys/business's we are allowed to make, if that wouldn't take you too long.

Or is there like a twitter post or something listing them?

1 hour ago, Shadow765 said:

I suggested a box factory and I made my own.

if its not in the game then il change

You can make companies even though the game isn't out? O.o

Just now, Capped said:

You can make companies even though the game isn't out? O.o

I made a thread so I can hire people before the game is out

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

I made a thread so I can hire people before the game is out

ohhh, but are you for sure the company will actually be in this game? What if you are hiring for a company that isnt even gonna be able to be a thing?

Just now, Capped said:

ohhh, but are you for sure the company will actually be in this game? What if you are hiring for a company that isnt even gonna be able to be a thing?

" From the shoes on your feet to the sofa under your seat, almost everything in Identity is built and crafted by other players. Manufacturing corporations give their employees access to a wider variety of constructables and resources, for a cut of the profits. "

People need boxes to move things in and out XD, if its not in the game, then me and my officers will make a smooth transition of the buisness

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Capped said:

I'd like to ask if you'd list the companys/business's we are allowed to make, if that wouldn't take you too long.

Go here! and see what people are planning to do, which there is a lot of posts. "Those who post a business idea" that means there plan is to make that business and most of the business' posted are confirmed that we can do.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Capped said:

To get an idea of which ones you're allowed to make you'll either need to read up on tweets or the forums or just create whatever you feel like. There's a ton of different posts listing companies that people make and ideas submitted. It's really up to you because this game is a RP game so there's a wide variety of options to choose from to make your character and his/her lifestyle unique.

• Like 1

@HairyGrenade how would we technically make anything we wanted? Surely there would be some limitation on the properties being built a certain way that we cannot do what we need to build certain companies?

Or will we be able to build the building from the ground up?

16 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

almost everything in Identity is built and crafted by other players.

Like I said, I got this quote from a dev, so Im assuming everything is built by a player

• Like 1