HairyGrenade

Apartment/Housing Customization Video

If they continue to take this much care and quality in the remainder of the development I can only forsee an incredible final product.

Excellent detail and incredible lighting/customisation.

Edited by UKBenz

I bit my tongue until I saw more content, thinking it wouldn't live up to expectation. I have to say, this shit is ridiculous.

So ready.

Great work! Very happy to see devs delivering what they promised. This is exactly how I was hoping it would look and feel from the concept art. Will be increasing my pledge later this month! 

Devs! I want to buy that drawing of the stick figure man. 

It's a masterpiece.

Name your price :D

Edited by Fma35

On 11/29/2016 at 2:48 PM, EvoDube said:

I replied in the youtube video itself but i'll reiterate some other things.

I think that an addition in the color customization is to add a Hex color code, for those that are looking for the right color.

I'm not sure what other feedback I could give other than that from what the video has shown us, other than the movement in third person seemed weird to me. Otherwise, I enjoyed the update. Hoping to see more customization and great ideas to make this game one of a kind.

That and to save like 10 colors so they match if you want to change them later on wall paint and such.

I loved it all the customization of everything you can practically make it your own. I also love the detail in the lamp John placed its just so real I love everything about it. Thank You so much Asylum!!

Edited by CumminsOutlaw

2 hours ago, Topshotz357 said:

I loved it  cant wait to decorate my apartment 

yeah I love decorating my apartments/houses in games which is one of the reasons I like sims, minecraft or other similar games

I spend a lot of time creating real drawings of different variations of my room only swapping the furniture's and other stuff locations

sooooo I frigin loooovveeeee this game!!!!!!!!

Im I the only one who found the video extreamly low volume? For following videos I'd suggest cranking up the volume a bit.

That bed looks extremely comfortable. I wonder if there will be different levels of quality in comfortableness and effects on the player.

That seems like an expensive bed, probably can't afford something like that right off unless you have the starting game cash for it.

I saw this on youtube and i still can not believe that it looks so amazing. Ok even if i get the 15 dollar pack i will i can not help but buy lol. 

Looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to begin crafting I can already see a lot of time going into this game. Is there anyway you could make a teaser or video more about crafting?

40 minutes ago, finanizer said:

what are the prices of apartments going to be?

I think they're going to vary depending on location and size, but I know they want to keep the game as realistic as possible so they will probably be around the same price as actual apartments. 

7 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I think they're going to vary depending on location and size, but I know they want to keep the game as realistic as possible so they will probably be around the same price as actual apartments. 

thanks