Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

( @Norway174 is suppose to finish it so we can start season 2...so if we don't hear anything by Friday I will finish it I guess so we can start season 2. @ChimeraSix if you want to start the new thread with rules go ahead. Thx guys for sticking around season 2 will be even better)

Edited by UnknownX
  • Like 1

((Yea, I think I can do that. In fact, I'll go do it now before I settle in with GoT for the night.))

• Like 1

((Love it i will prob post the season 1 ending around 6pm est. the latest I will give @Norway174 a little bit more time for today plus I'm at work so I can't do it until then lol then it's on to the dark city season 2!)

(I know Im late sorry but I had to make you guys wait lol JK hope this is the climax we all be waiting for :) )

*Deep Breath*

Agent Anderson sits up in the back of the ambulance taking a deep breath. She is all hooked up with morphine in her arm and other drugs to keep her alive. She starts to scream looking around the ambulance trying to figure out where she is. Anderson looks down at her arm and pulls the Morphine and other drugs needles out *Fuuuuuuck!* she starts to shake still breathing heavy tryin to calm her self down.

"Ok Zoey calm down your fine..a little burned up but your alive calm down..calm down...."

Looking around she notices that no-one is around her. Where are the paramedics? where are the doctors? where are the cops? Where am I? Looking out the back door window of the ambulance she notices that she is not any where near the hospital which she though she be going.

"Where am I?"

She slides off the stretcher and moves to the back door of the ambulance. Hoping that this isn't the Zombie apocalypse because she has seen this move and does not want that right now. Before opening the door she turns around looking for a weapon, she remembers that her back up is on her ankle and pulls out her .38 special snub nose revolver. "alright here we go.."

The back door of the ambulance opens, Anderson still weak from the fire but has enough in her to kill someone or something if it comes to it. Her foot hits the ground. She was a little wobbly but gained her strength back and takes a deep breath. Looking around Anderson notices that the sun is setting, she turns her head around to the front of the ambulance seeing a man in a jacket, jeans  with somewhat long hair but it was slicked back. She raises her .38 and makes her way over to him.

"Your up? I thought you would of missed this....This beautiful sun set...." The man in the jacket said with his back turned to Agent Anderson. Anderson kept her gun up pointing it at him. "Where am I? Why am I here?" Anderson said the pain starting to come back from her burns. "What? you don't remember this place? You come up her a lot back in the day..." He says as she tilts her head a little bit with a confused look on her face. "How...How did you know that? Who are you?" A small laughter is heard coming from the man. Anderson eyebrow raises as she knows that laugh. The man in the jacket turns around slowly slicking his hair back with his hands "Hey Zoe." puts his hands down showing his face to her. Anderson still pointing the .38 at the mans chest. Her hands start to shake and she lowers the .38 down a little. "Deck...er? is.....that....you? but...you....I saw..you....." He smiles. He looks the same just with a little bit of longer hair  oh and there seems to be a scar where a bullet hit him in the head. "It....can't be...I was there....I saw everything..." A tear rolls down her cheek still shaking a little. "Well I guess I didn't die now did I?..you left me there to die.." The man known as Decker now says. "We were partners, you were my Robin to Batman, the Yin to Yang, my Scully to Mulder...We Had something Zoe Zoe..so I thought...and you just left me in that building to die..." He places his hand in his jacket pocket. "No no Ian...I tired to get to you...it was to late...the building blew up they held me back, I tried everything..please Ian I did I swear." Her eye make up (well whats left of it ) runs down her face as tears fill her eyes. "Im sorry I tired...I tired.." He tilts his head and twitches, something is not right in the head with him anymore he remembers things here and there he looks in to her eyes. His head twitches again, a smile comes over his face. "Everything will be ok..." He takes a step forward and takes out the needle he stole from the ambulance. "Walk with me...join me...be with me once again...." before she could answer he jabs the needle into her neck, pressing it down, the fluid shooting into her neck.

*BAM!*

The sounds of a gun shot going off is heard thru out the area. Deckers takes a step back holding his gut. He laughs as he looks down. "You shot me." He looks up at Zoey. Zoey pulls the needle out from her neck, dropping the .38 to the ground locking eyes with Ian. He smiles at her once again.A bloody hand reaches her cheek rubbing it taking another step backwards leaving a bloody mark on her cheek. Here eyes widen reaching for his hand but he took another step back to the edge of the cliff. Decker looks down seeing the ocean below. "Thats my girl..nice shot..." He says looking back at her. "No Ian stop...No" (Cue the music) He laughs and spreads his arms out falling backwards off the cliff laughing all the way down into the ocean.

*SPLASH!*

Anderson drops to her knees tears running down her face. She lowers her head then back to where Ian fell off the cliff she shakes her head. Here eyes start to close, but she is trying to fight it. *Blink Blink* "Why...." *Blink Blink* "Was that?" *Blink........Blink* "Why can't I remember...I just saw a ghost...it was ...... it was...." Her heads starts to move around slowly in a circle motion..."Decker?" She passes it out from the serum that was in the needle...it was a knock out serum with a dash of memory lost just enough to maker her forget how she got there and only bits of who the man in the white mask really is..but she will never tell, maybe because it is to painful of a memory. But now she will have bits and pieces of her past always flashing in her head.

*Flashing red and blue lights are seen coming up from the cliff side as the sun sets. Stopping next to the cliff side Seeing the Agent on the ground as a swarm of cops run to her aid and some check the ambulance the camera view goes to an  aerial shot going higher and higher. Season one is over. Black Screen, Roll THE CREDITS!

End of Season one music was Lynynrd Skynrd  - Free Bird

(Sorry it took so long had to a dinner date that i forgot about but its here and its done see you guys in the next RP called Dark City thread that is our Season 2! lets make it better then season one!!! Thanks everyone who was in the RP that made this RP awwwwwwwwwesome @Norway174 @ChimeraSix @NyanRadscorpion @BarrettSimms you guys rock lets start working on Season 2! Let me and Zoey know how you guys like our ending below.I can't wait for season 2 because now everyone has to step up their game for a epic ending this time even me! But I got plans! the criminal Master mind will be back :) )

• Like 1

On 9/10/2017 at 1:16 AM, LuciousTimes said:

I test role-playing's limits as I portray a lion...always looking for votes from the role-playing community.

You're always  looking for votes in EVERY community, *cough* Criminal Groups *cough cough* oh excuse me!

11 hours ago, FrancePourLaVie said:

You're always  looking for votes in EVERY community, *cough* Criminal Groups *cough cough* oh excuse me!

That's a strong, very strong accusation! Borderline incriminating and therefore since it's false it's also borderline disrepectful. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

@Norway174 , I try to be peaceful! I'm sure she'd be able to conclude that.

He also went and accused me multiple times. Just a Fire looking for air so it can spread. Just leave him to making conspiracy theories that nobody cares about.

10 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

@Norway174 , I try to be peaceful! I'm sure she'd be able to conclude that.

Nothing to be afraid of good sir!

I retract that comment, misleading information led to the unlawful and unfair accusation, on my half I apologize.

My battle isn't with you, instead with the crooked @GeneSmith, however I would like to invite you to a friendly debate, one of which Gene backed away from like a coward.

Here's the link to the LIVE debate!:https://discord.gg/3tSbk2 !

Image result for vive le pen.

Edited by FrancePourLaVie

Dark city thread was deleted for some reason. Says that we are denied permission to view the thread. And i can not even finds it on the board.   So i guess we will come back on this thread and rp to develop our chars. To show people how we will rp them and have a background story in place when the game comes out.

Agsin sorry for all you guys who posted in the dark city thread and lost sone of your background story lines. So if you remember your last post and can keep it going. Please do.  If you want to start a fresh idea then do it.  Hope to see you guys rp your chars back story again so we can make this game epic.

Thanks, 

- WHITE MASK

Edited by UnknownX

54 minutes ago, YaLocalOreo said:

Can I join?

Yeah of course.  We all moved to the rp thread called dark city. Just jump right in all is welcome