Dandi

Compensation?

Hey guys, I've been thinking.. we all pledged for something, and yet we didn't get it in time. Why won't they compensate? I have sent John a message and he failed to answer. Its been almost 5 days.
4rpiW9B.png

It's absurd. I paid $500:
1. I don't get what I paid for in time
2. I don't get an exact ETA for the game I'm so hyped about
3. I do NOT get an answer after waiting almost a week (he still hasn't read it yet!)
I'm legit asking for some sort of compensation, not only for me but for all those who have pledged any amount of money until the moment of announcement for another "final" delay.
Oh and... no, I would NOT like to get a refund.

28 minutes ago, Dandi said:

Hey guys, I've been thinking.. we all pledged for something, and yet we didn't get it in time. Why won't they compensate? I have sent John a message and he failed to answer. Its been almost 5 days.
4rpiW9B.png

3. I do NOT get an answer after waiting almost a week (he still hasn't read it yet!)
I'm legit asking for some sort of compensation, not only for me but for all those who have pledged any amount of money until the moment of announcement for another "final" delay.

I can see where your coming from. But this happens to all game devs. I know your probably not gonna like that answer but it does. This is a team of what 5 or 6 guys working on the game. IDK for sure. But I do understand that we should at least get a vehicle or some in game cash for at least pledging. Stay sharp and don't lose hope for the game!

the team exists of about 20-30 people ;) But you knew from the beginning that this game is in progress, ITS NOT FINISHED YET! If you think like this, you should not have pledged. If u however pledged to help the devs achieve their goal, then just give it some more time. 

4 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

the team exists of about 20-30 people ;) But you knew from the beginning that this game is in progress, ITS NOT FINISHED YET! If you think like this, you should not have pledged. If u however pledged to help the devs achieve their goal, then just give it some more time. 

I pledged and i still support this game 100% I love and cannot wait for it. I'll see you in the Square my friend.

2 minutes ago, TPlays said:

I pledged and i still support this game 100% I love and cannot wait for it. I'll see you in the Square my friend.

cool:) but my answer was for the topic starter, as he wants compensation:p i pledged 30$( 26 Euro was it for me). I can miss the money, so im not getting mad about my money. I kinda hate the delays, im soooo hyped to play, but i dont care about the money:p i'll just keep waiting. Maybe we do see eachother indeed in the TS, who knows:p 

2 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

cool:) but my answer was for the topic starter, as he wants compensation:p i pledged 30$( 26 Euro was it for me). I can miss the money, so im not getting mad about my money. I kinda hate the delays, im soooo hyped to play, but i dont care about the money:p i'll just keep waiting. Maybe we do see eachother indeed in the TS, who knows:p 

When the module is released msg me. Ill meet you at the bar.

1 hour ago, Dandi said:

Hey there, if you go and listen to this twitch video of last nights stream starting from 19.25 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254069916 You should hear that there has been some changes being/ made to some pledges.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, if you go and listen to this twitch video of last nights stream starting from 19.25 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254069916 You should hear that there has been some changes being/ made to some pledges.

Ohh that sound great... but honestly I am more exited in Town Square release. Don't get me wrong I am never saying no to a gift... :)

• ver.1.22474487139 2

19 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

Ohh that sound great... but honestly I am more exited in Town Square release. Don't get me wrong I am never saying no to a gift... :)

This is actually great! Just what we needed!