Shwado

I WANT YOUR VOTE!

cant believe i forgot the 1980s but ig we will be seeing enough nose candy that the 80s wont have shit on it :)

They don't have any plans yet for any DLC's and instead will be focusing on the full game itself.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Shwado said:

what i meant was plans for what kind of dlcs they like/want to make aka theme changes

So like, if they were to decide to make DLC later on, what type of theme change would you like to see?

well i myself voted for western but looks like everyone else wants the prohibition era which i dont mind i like the mafia series and a multiplayer game based on that era is fine

1 hour ago, Shwado said:

well i myself voted for western but looks like everyone else wants the prohibition era which i dont mind i like the mafia series and a multiplayer game based on that era is fine

I think it would be really cool if they did something similar to another countries city, like Tokyo or London? Think that would be awesome.

I'd love to see some 20s-70s stuff implemented, I feel like it would give a totally unique vibe in the game, although it would need to be 1920-70s or modern day, mixing those 2 up seems like it would be quite odd. 

Great idea but will not happen, it's just way to much work to do this, every aspect of the game needs to be changed which is essentialy making a new game. But hey you can fantasize about it

Mars colony would be pretty freaking cool, so would steampunk. Likely it'll just be different kinds of cities, would be cool to see one based on Tokyo.