Villasenor

Vehicle questions

Question

1. Will entering vehicles be advanced to where you must open the door then enter.

2. Will there be seat belts, if you are caught not wearing it can you be given a ticket?

3. If the vehicle is locked, will nobody be able to enter and exit the vehicle.

4. Will the back seats in police vehicles be locked at all times even if locked or unlocked?

5. Can there be body and dash cams built in the game? Make it to were it is saved to your files and uses your resources. If this is possible, will angling for them be realistic?

3 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Villasenor said:

1. Will entering vehicles be advanced to where you must open the door then enter.

2. Will there be seat belts, if you are caught not wearing it can you be given a ticket?

4. Will the back seats in police vehicles be locked at all times even if locked or unlocked?

5. Can there be body and dash cams built in the game? Make it to were it is saved to your files and uses your resources. If this is possible, will angling for them be realistic?

It's amazing how good people's questions can be... Instantly brings those questions to my own head :P

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Villasenor said:

1. You need to use your keys in some way to unlock your car. (A bit off from the question but not sure with opening doors) but it might be a physical open door / animation idk.

2. There are seat belts, you can use the window wipers, roll the windows down and up etc. These are all confirmed but I don't know if you can get a fine for not having the seat belt on! But if you don't have it on then you could go and fly through the windscreen!

3. You can steal vehicles I believe!

4. That would be a great question to ask on the stream tomorrow!

5. Probably no, you will have to use external software and such likely!

38 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. You need to use your keys in some way to unlock your car. (A bit off from the question but not sure with opening doors) but it might be a physical open door / animation idk.

2. There are seat belts, you can use the window wipers, roll the windows down and up etc. These are all confirmed but I don't know if you can get a fine for not having the seat belt on! But if you don't have it on then you could go and fly through the windscreen!

3. You can steal vehicles I believe!

4. That would be a great question to ask on the stream tomorrow!

5. Probably no, you will have to use external software and such likely!

Unfortunately, my schedule with school doesn't allow to to tune for the streams. If you can ask for me that would be great!

• Like 1