DUCATISLO

silent alarms

SOOoo i was thinking that when you log off in your house (bed) and your body is still there. and you instaled a silent alarm that if not in 20-30 sec you don't type the code in the police will be alerted that someone broke in your house or something like that. i think silent alarms would be a great way to protect your house when your not in game. here is an image on the silent alarm. (also if you could custumize the sound of the alarm mine would go ALLAH AKBAR)

ar131616620388555.JPG

I am not sure if I am right with this but I am sure some houses are not able to be broken into. I am more certain that all of them can't be broken into, but to be certain @Vix can correct me if I am wrong.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am not sure if I am right with this but I am sure some houses are not able to be broken into. I am more certain that all of them can't be broken into, but to be certain @Vix can correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah, you're absolutely right. :) You can only break into banks/shops, not apartaments or houses. 

• Like 1

On 01/03/2016 at 5:31 PM, BluePandaIta said:

It's better this way, i would like to feel safe at least in my house xD

Except I would like it so the Police can raid if they have evidence on you with drugs in the house and such....

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Except I would like it so the Police can raid if they have evidence on you with drugs in the house and such....

Well it won't be a big loss, i mean, they said you can only grow a little plant in your house, so if you really want to grow a lot, you'll need a field, so yeah, houses will be personal and i love it.

• Like 1