bigbangben

Cruse Control

If identity is going to have enforced speed limits i would like to see an option to have cruse control as i'm not willing to use a controller just for driving. For example you can toggle cruse control on and off and it works on you current speed before you activate cruse control.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Billy_Smith said:

Cruise control on more expensive cars, and lower cost will not. Cant have something that helpful for cheap

I just want to point out that when I was in high school I  bought a 1999 truck for about $3000 and it had cruise control, I think it's fair for all vehicles to have it since not only expensive ones have it irl and people will have problend with police for accidental speeding

20 hours ago, WillyVortex said:

I just want to point out that when I was in high school I  bought a 1999 truck for about $3000 and it had cruise control, I think it's fair for all vehicles to have it since not only expensive ones have it irl and people will have problend with police for accidental speeding

In other life servers we always had a speed limit and then acceptable speed limit. I.E real life the speed limit is 70 mph but everyone does 75-80 mph and some police officers just leave it (Unless they deem your driving as unsafe for the current road conditions). and with the truck, my car i bought cost me £9000 and it doesn't have cruise control, so again it will depend on the make and model of the car. (Then again in real life you can keep your foot at the correct level...Which you can't in a game (unless you have pedals))

32 minutes ago, Billy_Smith said:

In other life servers we always had a speed limit and then acceptable speed limit. I.E real life the speed limit is 70 mph but everyone does 75-80 mph and some police officers just leave it (Unless they deem your driving as unsafe for the current road conditions). and with the truck, my car i bought cost me £9000 and it doesn't have cruise control, so again it will depend on the make and model of the car. (Then again in real life you can keep your foot at the correct level...Which you can't in a game (unless you have pedals))

I just hope they put it on at least most cars. I think it would kinda suck if only the high end cars had it mainly just because of what you said about the pedals, it's way too hard to maintain a steady speed with a keyboard and I don't really think cruise control is a super advanced technology

2 minutes ago, WillyVortex said:

I just hope they put it on at least most cars. I think it would kinda suck if only the high end cars had it mainly just because of what you said about the pedals, it's way too hard to maintain a steady speed with a keyboard and I don't really think cruise control is a super advanced technology

I think that some cars should have it or let it be a upgrade you can buy, Yep upgrade you can buy is good

• Like 1