Sign in to follow this  
Clepto

Payment stacking?

Question

So, lets say I really want the perks that come with the $250 payment. Is it at all possible to stack my payments to get up to that point? Like pay $25 or $50 per paycheck or does it all have to be in one payment? 

Thanks in advance.

7 answers to this question

Greetings Clepto,

As of right now the store is only set up to pledge by tier. So if you have the $100 package, and wish to reach $250, you would have to pledge the entire difference or by tier to reach it.

In the future there may be a currency system added to the website. Once implemented you would be able to add funds to your account and use them for store purchases such as packages, etc.. 

In the mean time, throw a couple bucks a week in your sock drawer until you reach your pledge amount. ?

Hope this answers your question. 

Spankk

• Like 1

You can pledge for the lowest and then later keep pledging for a higher pledge until you hit $150 jump for $250 one.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can pledge for the lowest and then later keep pledging for a higher pledge until you hit $150 jump for $250 one.

For instance I pledged $250 on kickstarter and would have to jump with $250 to get $500

Thanks for the info. Thats really unfortunate. Looks like I'll just have to add money to my paypal until I hit that amount.