Rinyuaru-Kun

Guns and 2nd module

I didn't understand the purpose of the second module: will there be guns in the first one, and then a SWAT addition in the second one? Or will guns be included only starting from the second one?

Same goes for cars, even though I'm a little less interested in those.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

I didn't understand the purpose of the second module: will there be guns in the first one, and then a SWAT addition in the second one? Or will guns be included only starting from the second one?

The first module is only a social module and will not include guns, however will after a certain stage include them only at the firing range to test out in the police station. The second module is a competitive module which is a Cops vs Robbers module and includes fighting as said "competitively". The third and final module is the racing module and will allow players to try out the cars and race against each other. The first module won't have the guns or cars in it due to it being a social module. After updates will eventually allow you to fire the guns in the police gun range. I am sure there will also be a vehicle which will be static/ not functional and being shown off eventually but I am unsure on that right now.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The first module is only a social module and will not include guns, however will after a certain stage include them only at the firing range to test out in the police station. The second module is a competitive module which is a Cops vs Robbers module and includes fighting as said "competitively". The third and final module is the racing module and will allow players to try out the cars and race against each other. The first module won't have the guns or cars in it due to it being a social module. After updates will eventually allow you to fire the guns in the police gun range. I am sure there will also be a vehicle which will be static/ not functional and being shown off eventually but I am unsure on that right now.

Yeah like @LuckyDuck said, it’s social module, then guns module, then cars module.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

Same goes for cars, even though I'm a little less interested in those.

You could've just read the module descriptions in about. Its pretty clear by itself..

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, YouKnowBro said:

You could've just read the module descriptions in about. Its pretty clear by itself..

Yep ?

• Like 1

@KennyBatin17 @YouKnowBro

Just to be clear, I have read the descriptions, but I was wondering if the second and third modules were only bringing an use to the already existing guns and cars (i.e. SWAT and racing) or if they were added from scratch in those.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

@KennyBatin17 @YouKnowBro

Just to be clear, I have read the descriptions, but I was wondering if the second and third modules were only bringing an use to the already existing guns and cars (i.e. SWAT and racing) or if they were added from scratch in those.

The modules will most likely have the already existing assets (guns and cars) and may add some new ones if they can, don't know personally but most likely will be pre-existing.

5 hours ago, KennyBatin17 said:

The modules will most likely have the already existing assets (guns and cars) and may add some new ones if they can, don't know personally but most likely will be pre-existing.

From what @LuckyDuck said in a post today (I can't remember which), we will know how cars behave with the third module... So the first one probably will be exclusively social.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

From what @LuckyDuck said in a post today (I can't remember which), we will know how cars behave with the third module... So the first one probably will be exclusively social.

The first module is social only

5 hours ago, KennyBatin17 said:

16 minutes ago, KennyBatin17 said:

The first module is social only

So there won't be any asset, that's what I meant

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said:

It won’t have any guns or cars in first module

Maybe some cars that are fixed/unusable/for sights only

16 minutes ago, Rinyuaru-Kun said: