sp00f_IOM

Identity Game Price

Hi, I'm new to the community and I would be looking at getting the Founder pack for Beta testing however I was wondering if the price of the certain pledges or packages would increase after the first module, the Town Square Module, is released or the game is released as a whole. The only reason as to why I would like to know this, is becuase it would be nice to see a sneek preview of the game before spending any money at all. 

Many Thanks,

sp00f

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sp00f_IOM said:

Hi, I'm new to the community and I would be looking at getting the Founder pack for Beta testing however I was wondering if the price of the certain pledges or packages would increase after the first module, the Town Square Module, is released or the game is released as a whole. The only reason as to why I would like to know this, is becuase it would be nice to see a sneek preview of the game before spending any money at all. 

Many Thanks,

sp00f

What has been said a few times is yes some will increase in price. Also has been said some packs will go away. If they still do this during the final say who knows. You may get a chance to see before it goes away. Like a week. Or they may just release that video which shows what it will be like. It is a risk are you willing to take? 

1. I will probably just buy the founder pack to be honest as I have high expectations, combined with the fact that they seem like a well organised and optimistic development team, and I am very excited for the future of this game. Thanks for the response!
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, sp00f_IOM said:
  1. I will probably just buy the founder pack to be honest as I have high expectations, combined with the fact that they seem like a well organised and optimistic development team, and I am very excited for the future of this game. Thanks for the response!

It may take awhile but if all fails for you. You could request for a refund. Something they do not need to do sure. Yet it is something they have done in the past. Just can take awhile to get to your message after you email them. So you do not have much to worry about that.