Rocket_Raccoon

Hello from Cleveland!

I've been watching the development of this game sense I first saw it on KickStarter...I know I'm backing late but its with reasonable excuse LOL. I was a console player, and I decided to sell my xbone and ps4 to invest into a computer and the past year I've spent on the computer has been much more fun than most of the experiences I've had on both consoles. I'm extremely excited for this game and I cannot wait for the first module to come out. I played many hours of Altis Life this year but I want more. Something tells me I backed at the right time...

• Like 1

Welcome to the community @Rocket_Raccoon . It's great to have you here.

I'm Brian, Governor Candidate and Leader of The Hamilton Party.

Here’s some links to help you get started. Below, you can find some FAQs and other cool information which you might like:

FAQ (by Motown)

FAQ Extended (by JamesLuck01)

Reddit Q&A

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by TheDynasty)

Q&a Podcast w/ Devs (by PowerGaming7)

There’s lots to do in Identity, so whatever path you choose to follow, I hope that you enjoy it. You should also be sure to get into some of the political stuff from time to time and vote for your favourite candidate (once the game is released).

Once again, welcome! :D

• Like 1

@BrianHamilton Thank you for welcoming me and giving me some links to read! I hope to see you in game, who knows maybe you'll be my governor one day! Very interested in the political side of the game actually. Again thank you for welcoming me and providing me with some useful links! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rocket_Raccoon said:

@BrianHamilton Thank you for welcoming me and giving me some links to read! I hope to see you in game, who knows maybe you'll be my governor one day! Very interested in the political side of the game actually. Again thank you for welcoming me and providing me with some useful links! 

I hope to see you too. If you've bought Founder or higher then I'll definitely (and I keep to my promises) keep a lookout for you when the Town Square module is released :)

As for Governor, well, maybe one day (if I get enough support , hint, hint ;) )

Anyway, have fun looking around the community and I guess I'll see you in-game when it opens :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rocket_Raccoon said:

@BrianHamilton Yes I have! I plan on upgrading soon as well. I might've voted, then again maybe I didn't O.oB| Thank you and yes you will!

Anyone who knows me knows that I very rarely ever give out likes. You've just earned 3 ;)

Anyway, see you around :)

(And thanks for supporting/not supporting me ;) )

• Like 1

Hello Cleveland fam, You might be able to see me if you look to the south on a high visibility day lol. Not today tho, thanks harvey.

• Like 1

Welcome to the PC master race! Small secret: you can hook your PC up to your TV if you really want. Wait what? Yes I'm for real. :P

I wouldn't play Rocket League (for example) at my pc with keyboard/mouse. If I wasn't able to play it with an Xbox One controller from the couch, I wouldn't play it at all. But I can, at 200+ FPS on a 50" TV.

22 hours ago, YaboyJax said:

Hello Cleveland fam, You might be able to see me if you look to the south on a high visibility day lol. Not today tho, thanks harvey.

Im in Strongsville to be specific, so that depends how far south I have to look xD

21 hours ago, Genesai said:

Welcome to the PC master race! Small secret: you can hook your PC up to your TV if you really want. Wait what? Yes I'm for real. :P

I wouldn't play Rocket League (for example) at my pc with keyboard/mouse. If I wasn't able to play it with an Xbox One controller from the couch, I wouldn't play it at all. But I can, at 200+ FPS on a 50" TV.

I'm actually hooked up to my smart tv and a 18' acer monitor! I wanna get a third screen but I'd also like to get a better processor before that lol. I can play games like Rainbow Six almost maxed out getting 70-80 fps on a 32' tv. Bigger open world games like The Witcher 3 have to be played at lower settings because my cpu cant load the world in high detail fast enough. If I max it out I get disgusting 30-50 fps drops 

On 9/3/2017 at 0:04 PM, Rocket_Raccoon said:

Im in Strongsville to be specific, so that depends how far south I have to look xD

Then look to the east, I live in North Royalton.

Wow were like 18 min from eachother.

Edited by YaboyJax
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, YaboyJax said:

Then look to the east, I live in North Royalton.

Wow were like 18 min from eachother.

Low key losing my shit right now lmfao, I live very close to W130th so yeah North Royalton is very close to me. 

1 hour ago, Rocket_Raccoon said:

Low key losing my shit right now lmfao, I live very close to W130th so yeah North Royalton is very close to me. 

Ikr its so cool that we live so close, I wonder how many more people live near us.

25 minutes ago, YaboyJax said:

Ikr its so cool that we live so close, I wonder how many more people live near us.

Probably not many, Ive met one other person that lived in North Olmstead I think? I cant remember. She played cs:go I play rainbow didnt work out lmao. Most likely other people in Ohio will play or have already backed it but probably not very close to us, idk who knows. One of my friends irl is waiting to get it until it comes out on steam but I think he'll change his mind once the SWAT module comes out

23 hours ago, Rocket_Raccoon said:

Probably not many, Ive met one other person that lived in North Olmstead I think? I cant remember. She played cs:go I play rainbow didnt work out lmao. Most likely other people in Ohio will play or have already backed it but probably not very close to us, idk who knows. One of my friends irl is waiting to get it until it comes out on steam but I think he'll change his mind once the SWAT module comes out

Sorry but im a CSGO person too lol

I can't blame you, it's a good game I just prefer rainbow. I've also had consoles sense I was a child and it was the last game I was really into before I sold my consoles so it just feels like home lmao