Sign in to follow this  
LocalWateringHole

Hey everyone

Hey everyone.  My name's Kyle and I'm 25, from Cleveland. The game looks great. eh? Really excited to be apart of them team. I hope to be a police officer to help keep the peace and let everyone enjoy their time without the greifers. I heard Module 1 is being released within a couple months. When is the latest I have to buy a subscription and what subscriptions offer a chance to test Module 1. Thanks everyone..

Edited by LocalWateringHole
  • Like 1

Hello! And welcome to the community! If you want to pre-order the game and get the modules when they come out and if you want to do that you have to get the $30 version. The time that you have to pre-order is unknown... it could be days, weeks or months it all depends on when the first module finishes. (This is all from my understanding i'm sorry if i'm wrong somewhere but someone will probably correct me if so)

• Like 2

Hey there!

Welcome to the Identity Community, it’s great to have you here. I’m Brian, nice to meet you :)

I'd answer your question but @Kicapri has answered it pretty well. To get into the Town Square module when it's released, you'll need the "Founder" package or higher ($30 or higher). You can track its progress here

Here’s some links to help you get started. Below, you can find some FAQs and other cool information which you might like:

FAQ (by Motown)

FAQ Extended (by JamesLuck01)

Reddit Q&A

Q&A Podcast w/ Devs (by TheDynasty)

Q&a Podcast w/ Devs (by PowerGaming7)

There’s lots to do in Identity, so whatever path you choose to follow, I hope that you enjoy it. You should also be sure to get into some of the political stuff from time to time and vote for your favourite candidate (once the game is released).

Once again, welcome! :D

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the community!

Please browse around the forum as to gather information!

On 25/08/2017 at 5:58 AM, LocalWateringHole said:

When is the latest I have to buy a subscription and what subscriptions offer a chance to test Module 1. Thanks everyone..

Just to be sure you know, it is not a subscription game! You buy it once and you own the game. If you want to just pre-order the game, then $15 is the price for you. If you want the pre-order, Modules and Beta access, then $30 or more is for you! Once the first module releases, most if not all the pledges will be gone but the lowest 2 will likely stay but have a price rise, while extra options will be available also (not including the game in the extra options). 

I hope this helps, enjoy and cya around!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.