Sign in to follow this  
__Ali__

Hey All

Hi just new to the site have been following Identity for some time now have not pledged yet. does anyone know what is happening with the game?

i would like to pledge but want to get more information as there is not much information for the last 2 months about the game. 

even if its delayed i do not mind waiting as the concept looks very good.

Thanks 

Hey Ali,

the first module of the games alpha should release soon, from what I've read.
You'll find essential information in the FAQs linked below.

The Q&A video below also provides some nice insights.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, __Ali__ said:

Hi just new to the site have been following Identity for some time now have not pledged yet. does anyone know what is happening with the game?

i would like to pledge but want to get more information as there is not much information for the last 2 months about the game. 

even if its delayed i do not mind waiting as the concept looks very good.

Thanks 

Welcome to the community, @__Ali__ ! I'm Brian, it's great to meet you :D

There are some links in my Signature below which you might find useful. It's just a couple of FAQs and a video Q&A with the Devs but they contain a lot of information if you're interested.

As for the pledging, as a personal suggestion; I recommend the "Founder" package or higher as it will allow you to have access to the first 3 modules when they are released and access to the first BETA version when it's released so you can get in and playing (and providing feedback, reporting bugs as well) before full game release. No set release date for BETA or Full release have been set, however, once the Town Square module is completed and they make sure it's all bug-free (or mostly anyway) they will release it to Founders and higher package owners.

Anyway, welcome to the community (again), hope you enjoy yourself here :)