Kicapri

Howdy Beauties

Hello you beautiful community,

My in game name is Kicapri which I just made up some time when I was changing my name, but my real name is Logan. But anyways (I also posted this on my profile) I am a high school student that likes to play video games. I also stream on twitch for fun everyone once and awhile and I am affiliated. Otherwise I found out about Identity from a YouTube video from RhinoCrunch the day he posted the video talking about Identity (that I can remember) and I have known about Identity for two years being that I love role playing games and have played a ton of role play servers of Arma RP, Garry's Mod, Reign Of Kings, and Rust (There is probably more but that's what I can recall right now). But I completely miss these games especially Arma because that's what I played the most and it was one of the first games I ever played on PC and its what got me into loving RP. I used to mostly play a whole ton of GrimmLifeRP.com all the way through until they discontinued the servers and I was a donator of probably $50+. I am extremely exited for Identity and I have been for a long time and I am very happy to be apart of the community. 

Thanks everyone for reading my shitty introduction <3

Love, Kicapri :3

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the identity community!

Please enjoy your stay here and if you want answer my question; what is the one thing you are looking most forward too in Identity and what inspires you most about the game.

Please check out the 2 FAQ's linked in my signature and I hope to see you in the game.

If you have any problems or questions please just PM me or one of my fellow moderator colleagues or pop a message on the forum and someone will answer/ assist you!

Have fun and enjoy!

Regards,

- LuckyDuck

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hello and welcome to the identity community!

Please enjoy your stay here and if you want answer my question; what is the one thing you are looking most forward too in Identity and what inspires you most about the game.

Please check out the 2 FAQ's linked in my signature and I hope to see you in the game.

If you have any problems or questions please just PM me or one of my fellow moderator colleagues or pop a message on the forum and someone will answer/ assist you!

Have fun and enjoy!

Regards,

- LuckyDuck

One of the things I look forward to is to make new friends because some of my best friends right now I met playing Arma RP and a second thing is being able to get serious into this game and play for long amounts of time with so much to do and so many different things to do that it will just be so much fun. And thank you :P

• Like 2

Welcome to our home!

Read the FAQ's (some of them are per sub-forum even!) and use the all-powerful search function please. If you can't find your answers even then, we're here to help! :)