TraxxasBoy520

Servers options

Question

So I have been asked if we can have a private server and one guy said you can rent servers. I'm just curious about if we can change options like money from $0 to $500k or more. I mean, I always test things in games like gta 5 before actually buy them before joining random servers.

Sorry about my errors that you find. 

Edited by TraxxasBoy520

2 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

So I have been asked if we can have a private server and one guy said you can rent servers. I'm just curious about if we can change options like money from $0 to $500k or more. I mean, I always test things in games like gta 5 before actually buy them before joining random servers.

Hey there,

I can tell you can only rent servers and you cannot host servers locally, on a dedicated server or such. You will be likely able to change the starting money amount but you will not be able to spawn money. 

I hope this helps.

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TraxxasBoy520 said:

You won't be able to add money to accounts no. The whole point of Identity is to have a career. Making you instant rich defeats the purpose of the game, even on private servers. Anything game breaking won't be customizable. No one of us has exact details on this of course. But that's the general consensus at the moment.

• Like 2